Big Cube Butterfly Cage w/ Viewing Window 24"x24"x24"
- Shipping & Returns
Raise More Monarchs through their butterfly life cycle in a mesh pop-up cage with 4x more floor/ceiling space (24" by 24" by 24") than a traditional cube cage. Raise Monarchs on large milkweed stem cuttings or small potted plants. 🌿🐛
- For Indoor Use or Outdoor Area protected from wind/rain/predators
- Drawbridge Door: flap hangs down and won't get in your way when cage cleaning or inserting/removing monarch eggs & caterpillars
- Finest mesh keeps baby 🐛 in and smallest predators 🐜🕷 out
- Side opening door...never disturb chrysalises on the cage roof!
- Green Cage folds flat for easy storage.
- Add Floral Tube Packs + Racks to Keep Milkweed Fresh (not included)
- Clear PVC Window to observe monarchs while they grow and transform
- Check out our Instructions Page for additional cage and accessories info
- All Butterfly Cage/Kit customers receive an invite to our Closed Facebook Group to discuss raising monarchs + post your photos
- Save 15% when you bundle a cage with the How to Raise Monarchs Downloadable Guide (this guide also contains info on finding eggs or purchasing them from vendors, if needed)
- US Mainland Standard Shipping (2-6 business days) $7.95
- US Mainland RUSH Shipping (2 business days) $25 (order before 1pm ET for same day shipping)
- US Hawaii, Puerto Rico, Guam, VI, Alaska weight-based Standard Shipping (2-6 business days) $10.95-$25
- Canada weight-based Standard or Expedited Shipping (low customs fees included at checkout)
- International weight-based Standard or Expedited Shipping (low customs fees included at checkout)
- We Pay US Mainland Standard Shipping when you spend $50.00+ on Raising Cages, Supplies, and Books
- 60 Day No Hassle Returns for Unused Raising Supplies
Arrived fast and just what I wanted
I found this 24x24 habitat to be a good size for raising monarchs.
I love my butterfly cage! It is a cube, whereas I was looking to purchase a rectangular one. But my cube is so huge, I am happy I ended up with the one that I did! I put the clear plastic on the top and taped 8 Chrysalides with leaf vein to it with duct tape!
thank you so much for all the information! I couldn’t have done it without you! so I released 11 Monarch butterflies. One chrysalis is not ready yet! What a beautiful amazing miracle I was lucky enough to see happening.. I videotaped it and sent it to my Facebook friends and they loved it too!
I have purchased the cubes in various sizes in the past and have always had good luck with them. Easy to use and easy to clean.
Much bigger than I expected! But so so cool and a good size for someone who needs to stock up with a LOT of milkweed.
Easy to see them in there and clean up after them, though I'd still recommend getting the poop mat for easy removal.