FAT CAT Floral Tubes + 1 Floral Tube Rack BUNDLE 🌿🐛
Our biggest floral tubes that hold almost 50 ml of water to keep milkweed cuttings fresh longer + a rack to keep them spaced out, and in place! Click the details tab above for more info...
- 48ml capacity large floral water tubes for less refilling
- Saves Milkweed...and ⌚️
- 8 pack of FAT CAT floral tubes
- Rack is 9.5"L x 4"W x 2.5"H assembled
- New and Improved Longer Lasting Lids
- Lids also easier to remove
- Use for milkweed stem cuttings, other 🐛host plants, or to hold flower cuttings to feed 🦋
- Easy to clean
- Wider tubes secure in traditional white rack using one shelf- use the extra shelf as a back up in case of a rack shelf chrysalis
Carrier shipping delays may occur due to the covid-19 pandemic, and delivery times can be 7-10 days...we will keep you updated as this changes:
- US Priority Shipping 2-6 business days- $7.95
- We Pay US Priority Shipping when you spend $50.00+ on Shippable Raising Cages, Supplies, and raising supply accessories (ebooks or egift cards not included in total)
- No Canada or International Shipping at this time
- 60 Day No Hassle Returns for Unused Raising Supplies
Keeps cuttings fresh up to a week!
Perfect help for our caterpillars! Fast shipping! Fair price! Good information on this page to help raise your Monarchs!
These work so well! I did have one monarch cat j-up on the top level of the rack, but it worked out OK as I carefully removed the level underneath after her chrysalis hardened so her wings could stretch out and dry without bending. She eclosed several days ago and was perfectly normal and healthy.
This was so useful in feeding our hungry monarchs and kept the cuttings fresh!
I love these! When I have a small number of big cats ready to “J”, I clip some milkweed, put it in these large tubes and use the rack to create a food source for them. This gives them what they need and allows actual plants time to recover from being eaten.