Poo Poo Platter- Fitted Square Caterpillar Cage Liner 14"x14"x1.5"HRegular price
- Shipping & Returns
NEW STURDIER DESIGN NOV '20: Our new and improved fitted poo poo platter plastic caterpillar cage liner for easy cage cleaning fits perfectly on the floor of your baby cube or tall baby butterfly cage:
- 14" bendable platter fitted for the baby cube and tall baby cages
- Caterpillars can't crawl under rim to form a chrysalis
- Gives baby cube and tall baby cages a solid floor so they can be carried around without spilling cuttings containers inside
- Bend opposite (diagonal) sides slightly toward the center to insert or remove liner
- Remove insert (filled with caterpillar frass/poop) and dump in garbage.
- Rinse out, dry, and put back in the cage
- Set milkweed cutting containers, plants, or leaves on platter
- Check out our Instructions Page for additional cage and accessories info
- All Butterfly Cage/Kit customers receive an invite to our Closed Facebook Group to discuss raising monarchs + post your photos
- Save 15% when you bundle 1 physical raising item with the How to Raise Monarchs Downloadable Guide (this guide also contains info on finding eggs or purchasing them from vendors, if needed)
- US Mainland Standard Shipping (2-6 business days) $7.95
- US Mainland RUSH Shipping (2 business days) $25 (order before 1pm ET for same day shipping)
- US Hawaii, Puerto Rico, Guam, VI, Alaska weight-based Standard Shipping (2-6 business days) $10.95-$25
- Canada weight-based Standard or Expedited Shipping (low customs fees included at checkout)
- International weight-based Standard or Expedited Shipping (low customs fees included at checkout)
- We Pay US Mainland Standard Shipping when you spend $50.00+ on Raising Cages, Supplies, and Books
- 60 Day No Hassle Returns for Unused Raising Supplies
I'm so glad I came across these. It makes cleaning the bottoms so easy.!
The "poo poo platter" is an excellent way to keep my pop-up mesh containers cleaner when raising Monarch caterpillars. I now have seven of these. They are relatively sturdy and easy to clean. Shipping was fast and I am very pleased with my order.
So glad I bought this with my "TALL Baby Butterfly Cage w/ Viewing Window to Raise Monarchs...and More! 15"x15"x24"H". It gave the cage more stability and made cleaning so much easier. I highly recommend getting this too if you are getting the cage as well. I would only add that a thin layer of paper towels should still be included to soften the surface incase any chrysalises fall loose. We accidentally broke one when it hit the tray after falling.
I loved this item it helped me to keep my Monarch enclosures cleaner. I also loved that it was shipped out quickly and arrived within days of my order. Thank you!
The poo-poo tray for the bottom of cages is a great idea and makes cleaning so much easier; I have one in every cage!