TWIN Long Peg Racks BUNDLE for holding caterpillar floral tubes🌿🐛Regular price Sale price
- Shipping & Returns
These racks for holding floral tube cuttings to feed caterpillars have been UPDATED for 2021. Get more info and see new product and see ★★★★★ reviews:
Keep milkweed cuttings elevated with Peg Rack Holders that hold our FAT CAT 50ml floral tubes or smaller floral tubes:
- 2 long peg racks (floral tubes not included)
- Shelfless peg racks your caterpillars can't form a chrysalis under...more caterpillars will form chrysalis from mesh roof of the cage.
- 9" by 4" racks with 40 slots to space out 8 tubes over each rack
- fit 2 racks in baby cube or tall baby cages
- fit 4 racks in big cube or monarch tower
- Use to elevate milkweed stem or leaf cuttings (or other host + nectar plants)
- Easy to clean & Reusable
- Floral Tube racks are the most secure way to elevate tubes and keep caterpillars from crawling around in 💩
- US Mainland Standard Shipping (2-6 business days) $7.95
- US Mainland RUSH Shipping (2 business days) $25
- US Hawaii, Puerto Rico, Guam, VI, Alaska weight-based Standard Shipping (2-6 business days) $10.95-$25
- Canada weight-based Standard or Expedited Shipping (low customs fees included at checkout)
- International weight-based Standard or Expedited Shipping (low customs fees included at checkout)
- We Pay US Mainland Standard Shipping when you spend $50.00+ on Raising Cages, Supplies, and Books
- 60 Day No Hassle Returns for Unused Raising Supplies
Just as described and very helpful.
Will buy again.
All of this equipment has made raising Monarchs so much easier. Easier to keep things clean and replace milkweed for them. So glad for these.
They are sturdy and easy to clean! I just need to keep a careful eye to any resting cats when I change out the milkweed. This exact design with smaller pegs would be better than the current short peg version in my opinion.
I bought two of these last year along with the floral tubes and they were perfect! This year because my husband is building me a large butterfly habitat I bought 6 more along with the tubes. I just love these!!!!
These peg racks are going to be great to use next season. Can hardly wait for it to begin, once again!