TWIN Long Peg Racks BUNDLE for holding caterpillar floral tubes🌿🐛Regular price
Keep milkweed cuttings elevated with Peg Rack Holders that hold our FAT CAT 50ml floral tubes or smaller floral tubes:
- 2 long peg racks (floral tubes not included)
- Shelfless peg racks your caterpillars can't form a chrysalis under...more caterpillars will form chrysalis from mesh roof of the cage.
- 9" by 4" racks with 40 slots to space out 8 tubes over each rack
- fit 2 racks in baby cube or tall baby cages
- fit 4 racks in big cube or monarch tower
- Use to elevate milkweed stem or leaf cuttings (or other host + nectar plants)
- Easy to clean & Reusable
- Floral Tube racks are the most secure way to elevate tubes and keep caterpillars from crawling around in 💩
Carrier shipping delays may occur due to increased shipping during the covid-19 pandemic, and delivery times can be 7-10 business days...we will keep you updated as this changes:
These peg racks are going to be great to use next season. Can hardly wait for it to begin, once again!
love them .easy to clean
I plan to use them next year. Can’t wait.
I used these last season and they made the raising experience even better. Had to order again to keep up with the monarch and swallowtail eggs.
I love this site and buy many things but the taller racks were a problem for me and I probably won't get them again. I will order the short ones because I had a cat make her cocoon on the side of the peg. I had to move her and, thankfully, I know how to do it and I mounted her with warm glue on the underside of a cup per Butterfly World in Pompano Beach, Florida. On the plus side, I just released 24 Monarchs in the month of October! Yay!!