FAT CAT 50 ml Floral Tubes- large floral tubes to feed caterpillars 🌿🐛
- Shipping & Returns
Our biggest floral tubes that hold almost 50 ml of water to keep milkweed cuttings fresh longer.
- 48ml capacity large floral water tubes for less refilling
- Saves Milkweed...and ⌚️
- 8 pack
- Quality Longer Lasting Lids
- Lids also easier to remove
- Use for milkweed stem cuttings, other 🐛host plants, or to hold flower cuttings to feed 🦋
- Easy to clean
- Tubes can be secured upright in traditional white floral tube racks with shelves or our yellow peg racks
- US Mainland Standard Shipping (2-6 business days) $7.95
- US Mainland RUSH Shipping (2 business days) $25 (order before 1pm ET for same day shipping)
- US Hawaii, Puerto Rico, Guam, VI, Alaska weight-based Standard Shipping (2-6 business days) $10.95-$25
- Canada weight-based Standard or Expedited Shipping (low customs fees included at checkout)
- International weight-based Standard or Expedited Shipping (low customs fees included at checkout)
- We Pay US Mainland Standard Shipping when you spend $50.00+ on Raising Cages, Supplies, and Books
- 60 Day No Hassle Returns for Unused Raising Supplies
I have purchased several of these tubes. I bought some for myself and loved them! When the caterpillars were finished eating, I used the tubes to get more milkweed plants started. It didn’t take long before the bare sticks were leafing out with roots at the bottom. A friend saw my tubes and wanted some, so I surprised her on her birthday with tubes and holder of her own.
I have been using floral tubes for the past 2 years and have found them to be very handy for keeping milkweed fresh and keeping the caterpillars up off the floor of the cage. Also like the snug tube cap which has eliminated any unfortunate "drownings".
2020/21 was my first season raising Monarch Butterflies and Milkweed. It was such an amazing experience especially raising them from egg to butterfly. I grew them in big glass pickle jars, putting new milkweed in the jars everyday when they were caterpillars because the milkweed would get eaten or wilt very fast. I put netting over the top of the jars with a rubber band to hold it on. Next year I wanted to go to a bigger Monarch breeding space and the tubes will be perfect to hold the milkweed and keep it alive. I'm looking forward to using the tubes. Wish me luck!
100% designed for success!
Be sure to buy both types of lids - small & large holes - you will be glad you did.
Love these! They hold plenty of water which is important here in Arizona for cuttings. Once the short peg racks were back in stock I ordered several. Great combination and a game changer in caring for caterpillars!