FAT CAT Floral Tubes + 2 Long Peg Racks BUNDLE 🌿🐛
Super-Sized 50 ml Large Floral Tubes that fit snugly in our Peg Rack Holders to keep cuttings upright and secure for your munching monarch caterpillars 😊
- 16 pack of large floral water tubes + 2 peg racks
- Recommended for raising swallowtails, monarchs, and holding nectar flowers
- Chrysalises formed on pegs should be relocated: Swallowtails, Monarchs
- 9" by 4" racks with 40 slots to space out 8 tubes over each rack
- fit 2 racks in baby cube or tall baby cages
- fit 4 racks in big cube or monarch tower
- 48 ml capacity- our largest floral tubes for less refilling
- Saves Milkweed...and ⌚️
- New and Improved Longer Lasting Lids on floral tubes
- Lids also easier to remove
- Use for milkweed stem or leaf cuttings (or other host + nectar plants)
- Easy to clean & Reusable
- Floral Tube racks are the most secure way to elevate tubes and keep caterpillars from crawling around in 💩
Carrier shipping delays may occur due to the covid-19 pandemic, and delivery times can be 7-10 days...we will keep you updated as this changes:
- US Priority Shipping 2-6 business days- $7.95
- We Pay US Priority Shipping when you spend $50.00+ on Shippable Raising Cages, Supplies, and raising supply accessories (ebooks or egift cards not included in total)
- No Canada or International Shipping at this time
- 60 Day No Hassle Returns for Unused Raising Supplies
I love the tubes and long peg boards! The tubes hold a decent amount of water. The tube top has a good seal around the tube, and the hole for the plant stalk is perfect—no worries about little cats slipping through or stalks swaying. The tube top is easy to remove when you need to add more water. The peg board firmly grips each tube—tubes won’t jostle or fall out when you’re moving them around or when taking the peg board out of the butterfly cage when cleaning. I highly recommend these. In fact, I bought a second set before they sold out!
The floral tubes are working wonderfully. The milkweed cuttings stay fairly fresh and firm for the caterpillars to munch. The plastic trays work as advertised, and it is easier to clean up after the munchers process the milkweed. :)
Great for organizing and keeping milkweed fresh for VERY hungry caterpillars!
Great help. Take filled tubes in rack to field and cut milk weed to carry home with out spilling.