TWIN Long Peg Racks BUNDLE for holding caterpillar floral tubes🌿🐛Regular price Sale price
These racks for holding floral tube cuttings to feed caterpillars have been UPDATED for 2021. Get more info and see new product and see ★★★★★ reviews:
Keep milkweed cuttings elevated with Peg Rack Holders that hold our FAT CAT 50ml floral tubes or smaller floral tubes:
- 2 long peg racks (floral tubes not included)
- Shelfless peg racks your caterpillars can't form a chrysalis under...more caterpillars will form chrysalis from mesh roof of the cage.
- 9" by 4" racks with 40 slots to space out 8 tubes over each rack
- fit 2 racks in baby cube or tall baby cages
- fit 4 racks in big cube or monarch tower
- Use to elevate milkweed stem or leaf cuttings (or other host + nectar plants)
- Easy to clean & Reusable
- Floral Tube racks are the most secure way to elevate tubes and keep caterpillars from crawling around in 💩
- US Mainland Standard Shipping (2-6 business days) $7.95
- US Mainland RUSH Shipping (2 business days) $25
- US Hawaii, Puerto Rico, Guam, VI, Alaska weight-based Standard Shipping (2-6 business days) $10.95-$25
- Canada weight-based Standard Shipping (7-10 business days) $15.95-$25
- Canada imports are subject to an additional 5%-13% customs tax + Clearance Entry and Disbursement fees. These are ALL government fees
- We don't ship to other int'l locations at this time
- We Pay US Mainland Standard Shipping when you spend $50.00+ on Raising Cages, Supplies, and Books
- 60 Day No Hassle Returns for Unused Raising Supplies
They are sturdy and easy to clean! I just need to keep a careful eye to any resting cats when I change out the milkweed. This exact design with smaller pegs would be better than the current short peg version in my opinion.
I bought two of these last year along with the floral tubes and they were perfect! This year because my husband is building me a large butterfly habitat I bought 6 more along with the tubes. I just love these!!!!
These peg racks are going to be great to use next season. Can hardly wait for it to begin, once again!
love them .easy to clean
I plan to use them next year. Can’t wait.