Monarch TOWER Clear View Caterpillar Cage- Raise Monarchs on Milkweed Plants 24"x24"x36"H
Raise Up to 30 Monarchs in this large mesh pop-up cage (24" by 24" by 36"H) designed to hold large stem cuttings or milkweed plants:
- For Indoor Use or Outdoor Area protected from wind/rain/predators
- Clear Mesh- See Caterpillars from all 4 sides of cage with NO Window
- Window cages (with tightest mesh) recommended for outdoor raising if cage exposed to tiny ants or parasitic wasps...they can enter any cage outdoors when the door is open)
- Drawbridge Door- flap hangs down and won't get in your way when cage cleaning or inserting/removing monarch eggs & caterpillars
- Fine mesh keeps small 🐛 in and small predators 🐜🕷 out
- side-opening door...never disturb chrysalises on the cage roof!
- Add Floral Tube Packs + Racks to Keep Milkweed Fresh (not included)
- Can hold milkweed plants up to 3 feet tall
- Green Cage folds flat for easy storage.
- Check out our Instructions Page for additional cage and accessories info
- All Butterfly Cage/Kit customers receive an invite to our Closed Facebook Group to discuss raising monarchs + post your photos
- Save 15% when you bundle a cage with the How to Raise Monarchs Downloadable Guide (this guide also contains info on finding eggs or purchasing them from vendors, if needed)
Carrier shipping delays may occur due to the covid-19 pandemic, and delivery times can be 7-10 days...we will keep you updated as this changes:
- US Priority Shipping 2-6 business days- $7.95
- We Pay US Priority Shipping when you spend $50.00+ on Shippable Raising Cages, Supplies, and raising supply accessories (ebooks or egift cards not included in total)
- No Canada or International Shipping at this time
- 60 Day No Hassle Returns for Unused Raising Supplies
This size tower worked very well as we were able to put larger plants in it for the catepilers to eat. We had 30 make it to butterflies. Great product
Spacious for leaves, stems, plants, and of course caterpillars and butterflies
When I bought my first milkweed plant, I didn’t realize how attached I became to making sure my caterpillars became butterflies. First, birds, then flies, and then wasps- they really need help and the cage made a major difference. All of them left the cage via jumping on a chopstick and sticking the chopstick near a flower.
I haven’t tried the cage yet because it’s a gift for my best friend. Everything was great as far as the shipping and I really enjoy your email updates.