FAT CAT 50 ml Floral Tubes- large floral tubes to feed caterpillars 🌿🐛Regular price Sale price
- Shipping & Returns
Our biggest floral tubes that hold almost 50 ml of water to keep milkweed cuttings fresh longer.
- 48ml capacity large floral water tubes for less refilling
- Saves Milkweed...and ⌚️
- 8 pack
- Quality Longer Lasting Lids
- Lids also easier to remove
- Use for milkweed stem cuttings, other 🐛host plants, or to hold flower cuttings to feed 🦋
- Easy to clean
- Tubes can be secured upright in traditional white floral tube racks with shelves or our yellow peg racks
- US Mainland Standard Shipping (2-6 business days) $7.95
- US Mainland RUSH Shipping (2 business days) $25
- US Hawaii, Puerto Rico, Guam, VI, Alaska weight-based Standard Shipping (2-6 business days) $10.95-$25
- Canada weight-based Standard or Expedited Shipping (low customs fees included at checkout)
- International weight-based Standard or Expedited Shipping (low customs fees included at checkout)
- We Pay US Mainland Standard Shipping when you spend $50.00+ on Raising Cages, Supplies, and Books
- 60 Day No Hassle Returns for Unused Raising Supplies
These tubes are big and holds quite a bit of water. Best thing I have gotten to raise the monarch caterpillars. Love the holders so leaves and stems are above the bottom of the cage.
Buying the needed equipment was very easy. All items were received in excellent shape and were packaged very well. The tube holders work a lot better then my homemade ones. Terrific service.
Love this cube! I also purchased the fat cat floral tubes. The whole package saves me time and effort and keeps the cats happy and healthy!
Tony, thanks so much for suggesting these tubes for the gigantica milkweed; they work perfectly. I had not purchased any yet because my plants had died back a bit and instead of having the usual very large leaves, I was having to cut the stalk about 4 leaves from the top of each stem and these cuttings were usually 1/2" or large in diameter. But they work, the top are pliable enough that I can get these really large stems into them and so far, none have ripped. I am absolutely going to keep buying these now. Thanks again!