FAT CAT Floral Tubes + 2 Long Peg Racks BUNDLE 🌿🐛
Super-Sized 50 ml Large Floral Tubes that fit snugly in our Peg Rack Holders to keep cuttings upright and secure for your munching monarch caterpillars 😊
- 16 pack of large floral water tubes + 2 peg racks
- Recommended for raising swallowtails, monarchs, and holding nectar flowers
- Chrysalises formed on pegs should be relocated: Swallowtails, Monarchs
- 9" by 4" racks with 40 slots to space out 8 tubes over each rack
- fit 2 racks in baby cube or tall baby cages
- fit 4 racks in big cube or monarch tower
- 48 ml capacity- our largest floral tubes for less refilling
- Saves Milkweed...and ⌚️
- New and Improved Longer Lasting Lids on floral tubes
- Lids also easier to remove
- Use for milkweed stem or leaf cuttings (or other host + nectar plants)
- Easy to clean & Reusable
- Floral Tube racks are the most secure way to elevate tubes and keep caterpillars from crawling around in 💩
Carrier shipping delays may occur due to the covid-19 pandemic, and delivery times can be 7-10 days...we will keep you updated as this changes:
Looking forward to using these next year. One set was a gift for a 9 year old AMD other is for me...
love the floral tubes for keeping the dill fresh & the caterpillars for falling in water & drowning
These tubes hold so much more water than the floral picks. The difference is amazing! The holder is pretty handy as well. And it makes clean up pretty easy. Take it out and dump the frass. I've had a couple cats enclose on the holder with no issues. Their silk held. Now if we could get a combination of the pick and the tube, that would be fantastic because I like to use the picks for additional food inside my potted milkweed. In other words, I'd love it if we could also purchase giant tubes with a pick on the bottom. Then I'd have tubes for the holder in addition to tubes for my pots.
Nice products that seem well built
I really like my butterfly house and feeding tubes you sent me. I already have two chrysalis and just waiting for the babies to come out. It is all so easy to use efficiently and safely.