Adjustable LED Magnifier- See Tiny Eggs and Baby Caterpillars
Finally see what you've been missing in your butterfly garden and raising monarch butterflies with our monarch magnifying glass.
- Designed for seeing insects up close in the garden, finding monarch eggs, locating baby caterpillars, reading, seniors, hobbyists, and those with poor vision
- large, high quality, glass lens 2.5" diameter (64mm)
- 3x magnification- Find monarch eggs and locate baby caterpillars!
- Get a close-up look of the action going on in your milkweed patch or in your butterfly cage
- foldable handle makes hands-free stand to use on tables: adjust angle/focus by pivoting lens up or down
- 2 LED lights for use in low lighting
- light weight for long use- weighs less than half a pound (4.3 ounces)
- Comfortable grip
- Requires 2AA batteries for LED lights (not included)
- All Butterfly Cage/Kit customers receive an invite to our Closed Facebook Group to discuss raising monarchs + post your photos
- Save 15% when you bundle any physical raising product with the How to Raise Monarchs Downloadable Guide (this guide also contains info on finding eggs or purchasing them from vendors, if needed)
This is not a cheap item. High quality and great for taking up close pictures and video
Everything was exactly what I order. Arrived in a timely manner. No problems! Will be placing another order soon.
Satisfied with everything except the fact I could not download the Monarch Butterfly Book so I lost that amount
Looking forward to being able to see eggs and cats when spring gets here. Like the light with the magnifier.
Really makes finding very small cats easy. Good quality also.