FAT CAT 50 ml Floral Tubes- large floral tubes to feed caterpillars 🌿🐛
Our biggest floral tubes that hold almost 50 ml of water to keep milkweed cuttings fresh longer.
- 48ml capacity large floral water tubes for less refilling
- Saves Milkweed...and ⌚️
- 8 pack
- New and Improved Longer Lasting Lids
- Lids also easier to remove
- Use for milkweed stem cuttings, other 🐛host plants, or to hold flower cuttings to feed 🦋
- Easy to clean
- Tubes can be secured upright in traditional white floral tube racks with shelves or our yellow peg racks
Carrier shipping delays may occur due to the covid-19 pandemic, and delivery times can be 7-10 days...we will keep you updated as this changes:
- US Priority Shipping 2-6 business days- $7.95
- We Pay US Priority Shipping when you spend $50.00+ on Shippable Raising Cages, Supplies, and raising supply accessories (ebooks or egift cards not included in total)
- No Canada or International Shipping at this time
- 60 Day No Hassle Returns for Unused Raising Supplies
I think these big tubes will make things much easier because I had to spend time each day refilling the smaller ones. I’ve been using various items to keep the tubes upright so I expect that the rack will be a big help too.
Jose Barbosa WOW! Did away with skinny floral containers. Eight BIG ones creates a milkweed garden/forest
I love these tubes and the improvements on them. I use a lot of the for my MW Easy to clean too.
It’s so nice to have supported stems with leaves kept from wilting inside the containers. Otherwise I’d have to be replacing them twice a day!
Looking forward to using them in 2020 season. I harvest some common milkweed at a state park and the thick stems should fit into the caps easier. I use old pudding cups with stones to support the tubes. It gives me flexibility to move cats around.