FAT CAT Floral Tubes + 2 Long Peg Racks BUNDLE 🌿🐛Regular price
- Shipping & Returns
This tubes/rack combo for feeding caterpillars has been UPDATED for 2021. Get more info and see new product and see ★★★★★ reviews:
Super-Sized 50 ml Large Floral Tubes that fit snugly in our Peg Rack Holders to keep cuttings upright and secure for your munching monarch caterpillars 😊
- 16 pack of large floral water tubes + 2 peg racks
- Recommended for raising swallowtails, monarchs, and holding nectar flowers
- Chrysalises formed on pegs should be relocated: Swallowtails, Monarchs
- 9" by 4" racks with 40 slots to space out 8 tubes over each rack
- fit 2 racks in baby cube or tall baby cages
- fit 4 racks in big cube or monarch tower
- 48 ml capacity- our largest floral tubes for less refilling
- Saves Milkweed...and ⌚️
- New and Improved Longer Lasting Lids on floral tubes
- Lids also easier to remove
- Use for milkweed stem or leaf cuttings (or other host + nectar plants)
- Easy to clean & Reusable
- Floral Tube racks are the most secure way to elevate tubes and keep caterpillars from crawling around in 💩
- US Mainland Standard Shipping (2-6 business days) $7.95
- US Mainland RUSH Shipping (2 business days) $25 (order before 1pm ET for same day shipping)
- US Hawaii, Puerto Rico, Guam, VI, Alaska weight-based Standard Shipping (2-6 business days) $10.95-$25
- Canada weight-based Standard or Expedited Shipping (low customs fees included at checkout)
- International weight-based Standard or Expedited Shipping (low customs fees included at checkout)
- We Pay US Mainland Standard Shipping when you spend $50.00+ on Raising Cages, Supplies, and Books
- 60 Day No Hassle Returns for Unused Raising Supplies
Haven't used the floral tubes and holder yet, but it was such a great idea that I bought them for myself and my niece. Getting ready for Monarch season 2
Bought several monarch raising products for Christmas gifts. These are items I personally use. Poopoo trays, floral tubes for milkweed stems, 24x24 and baby cages, tube holder. Everything is top quality, sturdy and definitely worth the price. Excellent products you wont regret buying for yourself or as gifts to get others started on the gratifying path of raising butterflues, especially the threatened Monarch.
Can’t wait till next year to try them out. Released 127 Monarchs this summer, sticking milkweed cuttings in vases in my cage. I think using the tubes and racks will be nicer.
I purchased the fat cat floral tubes, tube rack and poopoo platter. I'm looking forward to using them next summer! Everything is well made and sturdy.
I bought these because I raised monarchs cats this summer and I ran out of the floral tubes. I have bought products before for 4 years, never had no problems always great.