FAT CAT Floral Tubes + 2 Peg Racks BUNDLE 🌿🐛
Super-Sized 50 ml Large Floral Tubes that fit snugly in our Peg Rack Holders to keep cuttings upright and secure for your munching monarch caterpillars 😊
- 16 pack of large floral water tubes + 2 peg racks
- Recommended for raising swallowtails, monarchs, and holding nectar flowers
- Chrysalises formed on pegs should be relocated: Swallowtails, Monarchs
- 9" by 4" racks with 40 slots to space out 8 tubes over each rack
- fit 2 racks in baby cube or tall baby cages
- fit 4 racks in big cube or monarch tower
- 48 ml capacity- our largest floral tubes for less refilling
- Saves Milkweed...and ⌚️
- New and Improved Longer Lasting Lids on floral tubes
- Lids also easier to remove
- Use for milkweed stem or leaf cuttings (or other host + nectar plants)
- Easy to clean & Reusable
- Floral Tube racks are the most secure way to elevate tubes and keep caterpillars from crawling around in 💩
Carrier shipping delays may occur due to the covid-19 pandemic, and delivery times can be 7-10 days...we will keep you updated as this changes:
- US Priority Shipping 2-6 business days- $7.95
- We Pay US Priority Shipping when you spend $50.00+ on Shippable Raising Cages, Supplies, and raising supply accessories (ebooks or egift cards not included in total)
- No Canada or International Shipping at this time
- 60 Day No Hassle Returns for Unused Raising Supplies
At first I thought I didn’t need to spend the money. I drilled holes in the top of a Tupperware container. Plant clippings last a day and would fall over. I finally bought 2 sets. It’s a must have. Milkweed cuttings stand straight and last days. I had no problems with cats on the platforms. Easy to vacuum out too.
The tubes are ok. I dont feel that they kept the milkweed alive very long. I also had a lot of cats make crystlis on the holders
I bought this regular yellow rack before the short peg rack was available. My cats keep going to J on the pegs. I'm certain this issue is resolved with the short peg rack, so buy that one instead. 👍 Apart from that, the fat cat tubes are great!
The rack and large floral tubes work great for my milkweed. The large tubes don't need to be filled as often and keep the milkweed fresh. This keeps me and my caterpillars happy. I purchased some last year and I'm buying more this year.
I bought 2 of the yellow racks along with tubes but I don't think I'll be using the yellow racks. My cats couldn't "figure out" how to get up to the cuttings and I had to give them a boost (or 10). It was just awkward. I am using the tubes for the cuttings and just laying them on the poo-poo platter in this way - I'm putting a wet cotton ball and a couple extra drips of water in the tube so it doesn't leak, but the cuttings stay moist enough. I cut the leaf along the rib so I can stick it further into the tube. Now I have to find another use for the racks, but I'm sure I will.