Monarch ER Butterfly Cage- mini monarch hospital 🤒 8"x8"x8"Regular price Sale price
Monarch Emergency Room for birthing butterflies and nursing sick caterpillars! 🤒
- For Indoor Use or Outdoor Area protected from wind/rain/predators
- Drawbridge Door- flap hangs down and won't get in your way when cage cleaning or inserting/removing monarch caterpillars, chrysalides or butterflies
- 8" x 8" cube is our mini monarch hospital for fallen chrysalides or sick caterpillars that need to be separated to prevent spreading disease
this cage size is too small to fit accessories and won't fit floral tubes, racks, or the poo poo platter.
- Fine mesh keeps baby 🐛 in and small predators 🐜🕷 out
- Handles for easy portability
- NO PVC Window allows butterflies emerging from chrysalides to easily climb up cage to dry their wings
- Green Cage folds flat for easy storage.
- Check out our Instructions Page for additional cage and accessories info
- All Butterfly Cage/Kit customers receive an invite to our Closed Facebook Group to discuss raising monarchs + post your photos
- Save 15% when you bundle a cage with the How to Raise Monarchs Downloadable Guide (this guide also contains info on finding eggs or purchasing them from vendors, if needed)
. . . great for small caterpillars or a single large one. I use these for the 2-3 instars, and they are easy to clean, don't take up a lot of space. Perfect!
Great small protected place to transfer newbie cats to free them from the egg hatching plastic container. I only wish they made a half size peg system to fit in the hospital for a fat tube holding a single leaf to keep it fresh. The cats love to hang upside down!
Using it to hatch eggs then move the cats up to the big kids cage when big enough. Good dice for this task!
These will be perfect for days when I have to release a butter while I am at work because the mornings are a bit too cold. No more driving back home to release them into the sunshine.
Perfect size for my eggs and newbies when at the camper