Monarch ER Butterfly Cage- mini monarch hospital 🤒 8"x8"x8"
BACK IN STOCK JUNE 26th
Monarch Emergency Room for birthing butterflies and nursing sick caterpillars! 🤒
- For Indoor Use or Outdoor Area protected from wind/rain/predators
- Drawbridge Door- flap hangs down and won't get in your way when cage cleaning or inserting/removing monarch caterpillars, chrysalides or butterflies
- 8" x 8" cube is our mini monarch hospital for fallen chrysalides or sick caterpillars that need to be separated to prevent spreading disease
- Fine mesh keeps baby 🐛 in and small predators 🐜🕷 out
- Handles for easy portability
- NO PVC Window allows butterflies emerging from chrysalides to easily climb up cage to dry their wings
- Green Cage folds flat for easy storage.
- Check out our Instructions Page for additional cage and accessories info
- All Butterfly Cage/Kit customers receive an invite to our Closed Facebook Group to discuss raising monarchs + post your photos
- Save 15% when you bundle a cage with the How to Raise Monarchs Downloadable Guide (this guide also contains info on finding eggs or purchasing them from vendors, if needed)
Carrier shipping delays may occur due to the covid-19 pandemic, and delivery times can be 7-10 days...we will keep you updated as this changes:
- US Priority Shipping 2-6 business days- $7.95
- We Pay US Priority Shipping when you spend $50.00+ on Shippable Raising Cages, Supplies, and raising supply accessories (ebooks or egift cards not included in total)
- No Canada or International Shipping at this time
- 60 Day No Hassle Returns for Unused Raising Supplies
Seriously, this cage is so dang cute! I was able to isolate a cat that seemed to be having trouble transitioning between instars. I definitely see some good uses of this cage in the future. Nice to have a tiny option for isolation.
I use this for chrysalis that have fallen down or been detached for some reason. Butterflies can hatch from a flat chrysalis, but I do put lots of soft netting under them so they don't deform while in the chrysalis. They will climb up the netting and can be relocated for further drying of their wings.
I’m so glad I added this to my supplies! I have used it for observation of caterpillars which may not be healthy. I also used it to rehang some chrysalides which were in a bad location outside. It has been very useful!
Although I haven’t needed to use yet these are marvelous little cages. No need to isolate any longer using a large cage. I am sure I will be buying more as I think they will be very useful
This is my first ER cube. I like the idea of separating putting bigger cats in it that I get from outside just in case they are infected with T fly or diseases. Good quality