TWIN Peg Racks BUNDLE for holding caterpillar floral tubes🌿🐛
Keep milkweed cuttings elevated with Peg Rack Holders that hold our FAT CAT, Jumbo, or Super Tubes:
- 2 peg racks (floral tubes not included)
- Shelfless peg racks your caterpillars can't form a chrysalis under...more caterpillars will form chrysalis from mesh roof of the cage.
- 9" by 4" racks with 40 slots to space out 8 tubes over each rack
- fit 2 racks in baby cube or tall baby cages
- fit 4 racks in big cube or monarch tower
- Use to elevate milkweed stem or leaf cuttings (or other host + nectar plants)
- Easy to clean & Reusable
- Floral Tube racks are the most secure way to elevate tubes and keep caterpillars from crawling around in 💩
Carrier shipping delays may occur due to the covid-19 pandemic, and delivery times can be 7-10 days...we will keep you updated as this changes:
- US Priority Shipping 2-6 business days- $7.95
- We Pay US Priority Shipping when you spend $50.00+ on Shippable Raising Cages, Supplies, and raising supply accessories (ebooks or egift cards not included in total)
- No Canada or International Shipping at this time
- 60 Day No Hassle Returns for Unused Raising Supplies
This is my 5th order from this site and I have never been disappointed!
as a matter of fact after receiving pegs and tubes I have ordered twice as many once again and I'm waiting delivery. You cannot go wrong by ordering these they are so easy to use!!!
Three years ago I purchased a Baby Cube and a Tall Baby Cube to help raise 15 monarchs, and this year I decided to go Big.
I'm so glad I did. It arrived just in time, along with 4 peg racks and large floral tubes. I had just the right stuff at the right time to finish raising my 27 caterpillars. Five have already been released.
I am using all three cages now while awaiting 22 monarchs to emerge in a few days.
The big cage really made it easier. Thanks.
These peg racks are much better than the old style, which were difficult to clean and easy for the cats to use places to pupate. They are, however, not fool-proof, as you can see from my photo! My one complaint is, the 45ml floral tubes you're now selling were MUCH better for the OLD racks. I bought 30ml tubes from another vendor.
This was my first year raising Monarchs. I’ve been placing whole plants in my mesh cage up until now. What a difference in cleanliness of the cage with tubes and these peg racks! Right now I’m using one rack at a time and placing fresh milkweed in tubes in the second rack each morning. I am curious as to how other people do this since my only issue appears to be some smaller cats wander around on the pegs and I have trouble moving them. Any suggestions are greatly appreciated!
Was using test tubes and holders for milkweed cuttings and were not very stable in the cages. My tubes were to large so Tony suggested replacement floral tubes to fit the peg racks and wow!! what a difference.