TWIN Long Peg Racks BUNDLE for holding caterpillar floral tubes🌿🐛Regular price
Keep milkweed cuttings elevated with Peg Rack Holders that hold our FAT CAT 50ml floral tubes or smaller floral tubes:
- 2 long peg racks (floral tubes not included)
- Shelfless peg racks your caterpillars can't form a chrysalis under...more caterpillars will form chrysalis from mesh roof of the cage.
- 9" by 4" racks with 40 slots to space out 8 tubes over each rack
- fit 2 racks in baby cube or tall baby cages
- fit 4 racks in big cube or monarch tower
- Use to elevate milkweed stem or leaf cuttings (or other host + nectar plants)
- Easy to clean & Reusable
- Floral Tube racks are the most secure way to elevate tubes and keep caterpillars from crawling around in 💩
- US Mainland Standard Shipping (2-6 business days) $7.95
- US Mainland RUSH Shipping (2 business days) $25
- US Hawaii, Puerto Rico, Guam, VI, Alaska weight-based Standard Shipping (2-6 business days) $10.95-$25
- Canada weight-based Standard Shipping (7-10 business days) $15.95-$25
- Canada imports are subject to an additional 5%-13% tax
- We don't ship to other int'l locations at this time
- We Pay US Mainland Standard Shipping when you spend $50.00+ on Raising Cages, Supplies, and Books
- 60 Day No Hassle Returns for Unused Raising Supplies
These peg racks are going to be great to use next season. Can hardly wait for it to begin, once again!
love them .easy to clean
I plan to use them next year. Can’t wait.
I used these last season and they made the raising experience even better. Had to order again to keep up with the monarch and swallowtail eggs.
I love this site and buy many things but the taller racks were a problem for me and I probably won't get them again. I will order the short ones because I had a cat make her cocoon on the side of the peg. I had to move her and, thankfully, I know how to do it and I mounted her with warm glue on the underside of a cup per Butterfly World in Pompano Beach, Florida. On the plus side, I just released 24 Monarchs in the month of October! Yay!!