TWIN Long Peg Racks BUNDLE for holding caterpillar floral tubes🌿🐛
Keep milkweed cuttings elevated with Peg Rack Holders that hold our FAT CAT 50ml floral tubes or smaller floral tubes:
- 2 long peg racks (floral tubes not included)
- Shelfless peg racks your caterpillars can't form a chrysalis under...more caterpillars will form chrysalis from mesh roof of the cage.
- 9" by 4" racks with 40 slots to space out 8 tubes over each rack
- fit 2 racks in baby cube or tall baby cages
- fit 4 racks in big cube or monarch tower
- Use to elevate milkweed stem or leaf cuttings (or other host + nectar plants)
- Easy to clean & Reusable
- Floral Tube racks are the most secure way to elevate tubes and keep caterpillars from crawling around in 💩
Carrier shipping delays may occur due to the covid-19 pandemic, and delivery times can be 7-10 days...we will keep you updated as this changes:
I used these last season and they made the raising experience even better. Had to order again to keep up with the monarch and swallowtail eggs.
I love this site and buy many things but the taller racks were a problem for me and I probably won't get them again. I will order the short ones because I had a cat make her cocoon on the side of the peg. I had to move her and, thankfully, I know how to do it and I mounted her with warm glue on the underside of a cup per Butterfly World in Pompano Beach, Florida. On the plus side, I just released 24 Monarchs in the month of October! Yay!!
They have worked great. Have to keep a closer watch on the water level for the leaves. The cats really like it.
This is my 5th order from this site and I have never been disappointed!
as a matter of fact after receiving pegs and tubes I have ordered twice as many once again and I'm waiting delivery. You cannot go wrong by ordering these they are so easy to use!!!
Three years ago I purchased a Baby Cube and a Tall Baby Cube to help raise 15 monarchs, and this year I decided to go Big.
I'm so glad I did. It arrived just in time, along with 4 peg racks and large floral tubes. I had just the right stuff at the right time to finish raising my 27 caterpillars. Five have already been released.
I am using all three cages now while awaiting 22 monarchs to emerge in a few days.
The big cage really made it easier. Thanks.