1 Short Peg Rack + 8pk Fat Cat Floral Tubes
Super-Sized 50 ml Large Floral Tubes that fit securely in our new short Peg Rack Holders to keep cuttings upright and secure for your munching monarch caterpillars 😊
- 8 pack of large floral water tubes + 1 short peg rack
- Short pegs so your caterpillars can't form a chrysalis on the rack ...caterpillars will crawl off to form chrysalis on cage roof.
- 9" by 4" racks with 40 slots to space out 8 tubes over each rack
- fit 2 racks in baby cube or tall baby cages
- fit 4 racks in big cube or monarch tower
- 48 ml capacity- our largest floral tubes for less refilling
- Saves Milkweed...and ⌚️
- New and Improved flat lids on floral tubes
- Lids also easier to remove
- Use for milkweed stem or leaf cuttings (or other host + nectar plants)
- Easy to clean & Reusable
- Floral Tube racks are the most secure way to elevate tubes, space out caterpillars, and keep them from crawling around in 💩
Carrier shipping delays may occur due to the covid-19 pandemic, and delivery times can be 7-10 days...we will keep you updated as this changes:
- US Priority Shipping 2-6 business days- $7.95
- We Pay US Priority Shipping when you spend $50.00+ on Shippable Raising Cages, Supplies, and raising supply accessories (ebooks or egift cards not included in total)
- No Canada or International Shipping at this time
- 60 Day No Hassle Returns for Unused Raising Supplies
Love my butterfly leg racks. And tray. It made clean up a cinch
I like the short pegs better than the long ones. It is easier to clean on a daily basis, and no chrysalis are being formed on them (unlike the long pegs). Recommended!!
We've lost the products we've gotten that help us raise little butterflies they're easy to use you can see them the floral tubes in the in the racks are incredibly helpful to help you when you need four hands and you only have two The floral tubes that come with the racks are absolutely wonderful keeps me from having to think about refilling them. The fat cats seem to eat everything before it runs dry and we use the stems. Thank you for a good product and good service and wonderful help and how to do all this
The supplies I purchased have made my experience raising cats and butterflies so much easier and safer for the animals 5 stars!!!
The peg rack and floral tubes are the way to go. I set up several different systems before purchasing this. Wish I had started with it. Floral tubes keep milkweed cuttings fresh for several days and lift the caterpillars up off the ground as they munch away. The poopoo platter makes for easy cleaning and sanitary conditions for our little guests.