1 SHORT Peg Rack + 8pk Fat Cat Floral TubesRegular price
- Shipping & Returns
Super-Sized 50 ml Large Floral Tubes that fit securely in our new short Peg Rack Holders to keep cuttings upright and secure for your munching monarch caterpillars 😊
- 8 pack of large floral water tubes + 1 short peg rack
- Short pegs so your caterpillars can't form a chrysalis on the rack ...caterpillars will crawl off to form chrysalis on cage roof.
- 9" by 4" racks with 40 slots to space out 8 tubes over each rack
- fit 2 racks in baby cube or tall baby cages
- fit 4 racks in big cube or monarch tower
- 48 ml capacity- our largest floral tubes for less refilling
- Saves Milkweed...and ⌚️
- New and Improved flat lids on floral tubes (won't pool water or 💩)
- Lids also easier to remove
- Use for milkweed stem or leaf cuttings (or other host + nectar plants)
- Easy to clean & Reusable
- Floral Tube racks are the most secure way to elevate tubes, space out caterpillars, and keep them from crawling around in 💩
- US Mainland Standard Shipping (2-6 business days) $7.95
- US Mainland RUSH Shipping (2 business days) $25 (order before 1pm ET for same day shipping)
- US Hawaii, Puerto Rico, Guam, VI, Alaska weight-based Standard Shipping (2-6 business days) $10.95-$25
- Canada weight-based Standard or Expedited Shipping (low customs fees included at checkout)
- International weight-based Standard or Expedited Shipping (low customs fees included at checkout)
- We Pay US Mainland Standard Shipping when you spend $50.00+ on Raising Cages, Supplies, and Books
- 60 Day No Hassle Returns for Unused Raising Supplies
Very helpful in rearing cats! I am able to use cutting now instead of individual leaves, which jhelps my milkweed plants last longer. Also, the cats really seem to like it. Thanks for offering it on your site!
I just started trying to raise monarchs this summer and these floral tubes and the short peg rack make feeding and caring for the caterpillars SO easy! I also got the tall baby clear mesh caterpillar cage and the poop tray...I feel that all of these products are very user friendly and that’s priceless🦋 This store also has wonderful customer service and have answered a couple of newbie questions promptly😊
The combination of these floral tubes and the peg rack make for easy feeding and plenty of access for multiple monarch caterpillars. The milkweed stays fresh (basically until it gets eaten, which is pretty quickly!) and I can put newly picked milkweed in with ease. Great products, very user-friendly.
These short racks hold the floral tubes securely and are well made. I like the white racks for the floral picks, but I've had 2 cats make their chrysalis on the underside of the squares. I had to move them (very nerve-racking!) This doesn't happen with these shorter racks. Definitely beats using egg cartons to hold the tubes!!
The mesh cage, the plastic tubes, and the short peg tube racks all worked perfectly to help me protect and successfully raise my Monarchs. Great products!