Baby Cube Clear Mesh Caterpillar Cage w/ Drawbridge Door 15"x15"x15"
- Shipping & Returns
Raise Up to 15 Monarchs through their butterfly life cycle in a mesh pop-up cage that's slightly larger (15" by 15" by 15") than a traditional small cube cage:
- For Indoor Use or Outdoor Area protected from wind/rain/predators
- Clear Mesh- See Caterpillars from all 4 sides of cage with NO Window
- Our window cages (with tightest mesh) recommended for outdoor raising if cage exposed to tiny ants or parasitic wasps...they can enter any cage outdoors when the door is open)
- Drawbridge Door- flap hangs down and won't get in your way when cage cleaning or inserting/removing monarch eggs & caterpillars
- Fine mesh keeps small 🐛 in and small predators 🐜🕷 out
- Increased height holds larger milkweed cuttings than traditional cubes
- Handles for easy portability
- Side opening door- never interrupt chrysalises on the cage roof!
- Green Cage folds flat for easy storage.
- Add Floral Tube packs + racks to keep milkweed fresh for caterpillars (not included)
- Add Poo Poo Platter for easy cage cleaning and floor stability if carrying (not included)
- Check out our Instructions Page for additional cage and accessories info
- All Butterfly Cage/Kit customers receive an invite to our Closed Facebook Group to discuss raising monarchs + post your photos
- Save 15% when you bundle a cage with the How to Raise Monarchs Downloadable Guide (this guide also contains info on finding eggs or purchasing them from vendors, if needed)
- US Mainland Standard Shipping (2-6 business days) $7.95
- US Mainland RUSH Shipping (2 business days) $25 (order before 1pm ET for same day shipping)
- US Hawaii, Puerto Rico, Guam, VI, Alaska weight-based Standard Shipping (2-6 business days) $10.95-$25
- Canada weight-based Standard or Expedited Shipping (low customs fees included at checkout)
- International weight-based Standard or Expedited Shipping (low customs fees included at checkout)
- We Pay US Mainland Standard Shipping when you spend $50.00+ on Raising Cages, Supplies, and Books
- 60 Day No Hassle Returns for Unused Raising Supplies
Can’t wait to start this year’s monarch raising. Last year was my first year and it went well even if I wasn’t overwhelmed with numbers. The whole family and extended relatives wanted updates, videos and pics. I had the large unit with all the bells and whistles. I found that I kept wishing I had another for eggs to first sized instars. I ordered the small cube and necessary extras this year and am totally satisfied with all aspects of product ordering process and delivery even though getting it here to Canada 🇨🇦 is a bit expensive, but worth it.
Haven't used for Monarchs as too early here, but did unfold cages which are what I wanted.
These cubes are EXCELLENT. I now have 4 small, 2 medium and 1 tall. They wear well. My oldest is about 4 years old. If you want to raise butterflies (any kind), Tony has the supplies!
This is my first butterfly cube purchase. I am very pleased with the construction and design and look forward to raising Swallowtails and Monarchs this season.
The products are high quality and have made my first attempt at raising Monarchs fun