Baby Cube Clear Mesh Caterpillar Cage w/ Drawbridge Door 15"x15"x15"
Raise Up to 15 Monarchs through their butterfly life cycle in a mesh pop-up cage that's slightly larger (15" by 15" by 15") than a traditional small cube cage:
- For Indoor Use or Outdoor Area protected from wind/rain/predators
- Clear Mesh- See Caterpillars from all 4 sides of cage with NO Window
- Our window cages (with tightest mesh) recommended for outdoor raising if cage exposed to tiny ants or parasitic wasps...they can enter any cage outdoors when the door is open)
- Drawbridge Door- flap hangs down and won't get in your way when cage cleaning or inserting/removing monarch eggs & caterpillars
- NEW Zipper Protectors- avoid zipping accidents with caterpillars on cage wall zipper track
- Fine mesh keeps small 🐛 in and small predators 🐜🕷 out
- Increased height holds larger milkweed cuttings than traditional cubes
- Handles for easy portability
- Side opening door- never interrupt chrysalises on the cage roof!
- Green Cage folds flat for easy storage.
- Add Floral Tube packs + racks to keep milkweed fresh for caterpillars (not included)
- Add Poo Poo Platter for easy cage cleaning and floor stability if carrying (not included)
- Check out our Instructions Page for additional cage and accessories info
- All Butterfly Cage/Kit customers receive an invite to our Closed Facebook Group to discuss raising monarchs + post your photos
- Save 15% when you bundle a cage with the How to Raise Monarchs Downloadable Guide (this guide also contains info on finding eggs or purchasing them from vendors, if needed)
I love the enclosures. They are well made, including the zipper. I had tried other enclosures from Amazon and they don’t compare to yours.
Excellent quality, much better than other brands available on-line.
Especially like the zipper protection and the draw-bridge style door.
Perfect size for the 'teenage' cats.
I have ordered 3 different times and everything has been perfect. They answer your questions and concerns super fast. Awesome company, awesome people with an even better goal, to help save these beautiful, amazing little creatures. Thank you for your dedication, hard work and inspiration!!
Exactly what I wanted. I will be using for
butterflies that may need an extra day to stay inside due to weather or flying ability. I also keep and feed butterflies that cannot and will not be able to fly well, using potted nectar plants.