TALL Baby Butterfly Cage w/ Viewing Window to Raise Monarchs...and More! 15"x15"x24"HRegular price
- Shipping & Returns
Raise Up to 15 Monarchs through their butterfly life cycle in a mesh pop-up cage that's 9" taller (15" L by 15" W by 24 H") than our baby cube cage so you can use bigger stem cuttings or small potted plants 🌿🐛
- For Indoor Use or Outdoor Area protected from wind/rain/predators
- Drawbridge Door- flap hangs down and won't get in your way when cage cleaning or inserting/removing monarch eggs & caterpillars
- Finest mesh keeps baby 🐛 in and smallest predators 🐜🕷 out
- Handles for easy portability
- Clear PVC Window to observe monarchs while they grow and transform
- Traditional side-opening door: never interrupt chrysalises on the cage roof!
- Green Cage folds flat for easy storage.
- Add Floral Tube packs + racks to keep milkweed fresh for caterpillars (not included)
- Add Poo Poo Platter for easy cage cleaning and floor stability when carrying (not included)
- Check out our Instructions Page for additional cage and accessories info
- All Butterfly Cage/Kit customers receive an invite to our Closed Facebook Group to discuss raising monarchs + post your photos
- Save 15% when you bundle a cage with the How to Raise Monarchs Downloadable Guide (this guide also contains info on finding eggs or purchasing them from vendors, if needed)
- US Mainland Standard Shipping (2-6 business days) $7.95
- US Mainland RUSH Shipping (2 business days) $25
- US Hawaii, Puerto Rico, Guam, VI, Alaska weight-based Standard Shipping (2-6 business days) $10.95-$25
- Canada weight-based Standard or Expedited Shipping (low customs fees included at checkout)
- International weight-based Standard or Expedited Shipping (low customs fees included at checkout)
- We Pay US Mainland Standard Shipping when you spend $50.00+ on Raising Cages, Supplies, and Books
- 60 Day No Hassle Returns for Unused Raising Supplies
I especially like the trap door and the ease of opening the cage. Glad I added this to my Monarch raising equipment.
Great product. Easy access. Insects could not get inside.
I actually ordered this for a Friend who had a potted plant with Cat's and eggs on it. She was made aware of the Tfly problem and I suggested getting a Tall cube cage to protect Them. Arrived quickly and She is very pleased with the Cage. She is now awaiting 6 Monarch's to eclose any day now. But, She has a lot to learn about the whole process. Is there any way She can join the Facebook group Tony?
Thank you so much for your enclosures and poo poo platters! They’re all good quality and just what I need to care for my butterfly caterpillars.