TALL Baby Butterfly Cage to Raise Monarchs...and More! 15"x15"x24"H
BACK IN STOCK JUNE 26th
Raise Up to 15 Monarchs in a mesh pop-up cage that's 9" taller (15" L by 15" W by 24 H") than our baby cube cage so you can use bigger stem cuttings or small potted plants 🌿🐛
- For Indoor Use or Outdoor Area protected from wind/rain/predators
- Drawbridge Door- flap hangs down and won't get in your way when cage cleaning or inserting/removing monarch eggs & caterpillars
- Fine mesh keeps baby 🐛 in and small predators 🐜🕷 out
- Handles for easy portability
- Clear PVC Window to observe monarchs while they grow and transform
- Traditional side-opening door: never interrupt chrysalises on the cage roof!
- Green Cage folds flat for easy storage.
- Add Floral Tube packs + racks to keep milkweed fresh for caterpillars (not included)
- Add Poo Poo Platter for easy cage cleaning and floor stability when carrying (not included)
- Check out our Instructions Page for additional cage and accessories info
- All Butterfly Cage/Kit customers receive an invite to our Closed Facebook Group to discuss raising monarchs + post your photos
- Save 15% when you bundle a cage with the How to Raise Monarchs Downloadable Guide (this guide also contains info on finding eggs or purchasing them from vendors, if needed)
Carrier shipping delays may occur due to the covid-19 pandemic, and delivery times can be 7-10 days...we will keep you updated as this changes:
- US Priority Shipping 2-6 business days- $7.95
- We Pay US Priority Shipping when you spend $50.00+ on Shippable Raising Cages, Supplies, and raising supply accessories (ebooks or egift cards not included in total)
- No Canada or International Shipping at this time
- 60 Day No Hassle Returns for Unused Raising Supplies
The tall butterfly cage is exactly what I expected, and I really appreciate the continuous information provided with it. It sure feels good to save the Monarch species!
The quality of this product is fantastic! So glad we have this now and can pitch the knock offs from Amazon. The zipper on this can be used easily. The drawbridge feature keeps the door out of the way during maintenance. Looking forward to getting a couple more once they are back in stock! And the poo poo platters fit perfectly.
I am new at raising butterflies, and these came in very handy to keep the pests away. I have released quite a few butterflies from these cages.
We were able to place a very large milkweed plant inside and have so far released 10 Monarchs to the wild. Highly visibility inside, well constructed, easy to get in and out of and easy to clean. Would definitely recommend for any amateur butterfly enthusiast.