TALL Baby Butterfly Cage w/ Viewing Window to Raise Monarchs...and More! 15"x15"x24"HRegular price
Raise Up to 15 Monarchs through their butterfly life cycle in a mesh pop-up cage that's 9" taller (15" L by 15" W by 24 H") than our baby cube cage so you can use bigger stem cuttings or small potted plants 🌿🐛
- For Indoor Use or Outdoor Area protected from wind/rain/predators
- Drawbridge Door- flap hangs down and won't get in your way when cage cleaning or inserting/removing monarch eggs & caterpillars
- Finest mesh keeps baby 🐛 in and smallest predators 🐜🕷 out
- Handles for easy portability
- Clear PVC Window to observe monarchs while they grow and transform
- Traditional side-opening door: never interrupt chrysalises on the cage roof!
- Green Cage folds flat for easy storage.
- Add Floral Tube packs + racks to keep milkweed fresh for caterpillars (not included)
- Add Poo Poo Platter for easy cage cleaning and floor stability when carrying (not included)
- Check out our Instructions Page for additional cage and accessories info
- All Butterfly Cage/Kit customers receive an invite to our Closed Facebook Group to discuss raising monarchs + post your photos
- Save 15% when you bundle a cage with the How to Raise Monarchs Downloadable Guide (this guide also contains info on finding eggs or purchasing them from vendors, if needed)
- US Mainland Standard Shipping (2-6 business days) $7.95
- US Mainland RUSH Shipping (2 business days) $25
- US Hawaii, Puerto Rico, Guam, VI, Alaska weight-based Standard Shipping (2-6 business days) $10.95-$25
- Canada weight-based Standard Shipping (7-10 business days) $15.95-$25
- Canada imports are subject to an additional 5%-13% customs tax + Clearance Entry and Disbursement fees. These are ALL government fees
- We don't ship to other int'l locations at this time
- We Pay US Mainland Standard Shipping when you spend $50.00+ on Raising Cages, Supplies, and Books
- 60 Day No Hassle Returns for Unused Raising Supplies
It’s pretty cool. I can’t wait to use it. I have been using jars or bug cages. This will be easy to put small plants in it.
Perfect! Almost ready to purchase a second one exactly like the one we have!
Came quick and was exactly what we needed. Had over 30 cat's show up in January - early this year. Was not sure with weather going into the 40's at night if they would survive. Cage big enough to put potted plants in. East to clean. We have released 10 butterflies so far and have 20+ cocoons. Loved being able to see them go from cats, to cocoons, to butterflies safely inside the house. Easy to carry outside to give them sun and fresh air during the day. Would recommend and buy again!!!
These were actually a gift for a neighbor who raises monarchs. I've let milkweed grow in my back yard and she harvests it for the caterpillars and eggs that she finds there as well as other places nearby. She loves them and is looking forward to the new season.
Wonderful, am raising butterflies as we speak.
Poo platter makes it so easy to maintain.