TALL Baby Butterfly Cage w/ Viewing Window to Raise Monarchs...and More! 15"x15"x24"H
Raise Up to 15 Monarchs through their butterfly life cycle in a mesh pop-up cage that's 9" taller (15" L by 15" W by 24 H") than our baby cube cage so you can use bigger stem cuttings or small potted plants 🌿🐛
- For Indoor Use or Outdoor Area protected from wind/rain/predators
- Drawbridge Door- flap hangs down and won't get in your way when cage cleaning or inserting/removing monarch eggs & caterpillars
- Finest mesh keeps baby 🐛 in and smallest predators 🐜🕷 out
- Handles for easy portability
- Clear PVC Window to observe monarchs while they grow and transform
- Traditional side-opening door: never interrupt chrysalises on the cage roof!
- Green Cage folds flat for easy storage.
- Add Floral Tube packs + racks to keep milkweed fresh for caterpillars (not included)
- Add Poo Poo Platter for easy cage cleaning and floor stability when carrying (not included)
- Check out our Instructions Page for additional cage and accessories info
- All Butterfly Cage/Kit customers receive an invite to our Closed Facebook Group to discuss raising monarchs + post your photos
- Save 15% when you bundle a cage with the How to Raise Monarchs Downloadable Guide (this guide also contains info on finding eggs or purchasing them from vendors, if needed)
Carrier shipping delays may occur due to the covid-19 pandemic, and delivery times can be 7-10 days...we will keep you updated as this changes:
Ithis winter and I am excited for spring to try it out.. The other purchase was for a 9 year old to experience this again also...
I like the hatch, so easy to get in and out of cage.
Good quality, does what it's supposed to, help hatch butterflies.
I think I have all the different sizes of Monarch cages. The quality, design and material works perfectly for each one. Great product! Right now they are all full with more babies ready to move in. I could not be happier.
I got your tall monarch home a few weeks ago and I can say now that my second beautiful monarch was born a few hours ago. The first one will be released back to nature today. It is a wonderful home to raise butterflies in from caterpillars on. They can climb to the top and hang safely from the cheesecloth and go through the chrysalis stage.