8 pk FAT CAT 50ml large floral tubes w/ FLAT Lids to feed caterpillars
- Shipping & Returns
Our biggest floral tubes that hold almost 50 ml of water to keep milkweed cuttings fresh longer:
- 48ml capacity large floral water tubes for less refilling
- Saves Milkweed...and ⌚️
- 8 pack
- New and Improved Longer Lasting FLAT Lids won't pool water or 💩
- Lids also easier to remove
- Use for milkweed stem cuttings, other 🐛host plants, or to hold flower cuttings to feed 🦋
- Easy to clean
- Tubes can be secured upright in traditional white floral tube racks with shelves or our yellow peg racks
- US Mainland Standard Shipping (2-6 business days) $7.95
- US Mainland RUSH Shipping (2 business days) $25 (order before 1pm ET for same day shipping)
- US Hawaii, Puerto Rico, Guam, VI, Alaska weight-based Standard Shipping (2-6 business days) $10.95-$25
- No Canada Shipping available at this time
- No International Shipping available at this time
- We Pay US Mainland Standard Shipping when you spend $50.00+ on Raising Cages, Supplies, and Books
- 60 Day No Hassle Returns for Unused Raising Supplies
I've ordered supplies several times from them over the last few years. I love all their products. The trays and tubes are essential for raising monarch butterflies. They are sturdy and easy to clean and I always get my order quickly.
The tubes and racks make it so much easier to rotate out plant stems and bring in nectar plants for new butterflies. Easy to clean and sterilize.
I had so many eggs that I ran out of tubes for the milkweed. They came just in time. Thank you.
In previous years, I used a vase to hold my milkweed stems. No matter how I tried to close off the top of the vase, caterpillars would sometimes fall into the water and drown. This set-up eliminates that problem!
Order extra it make’s daily clean up easier