1 Short Peg Rack + 8pk Fat Cat Floral TubesRegular price
- Shipping & Returns
Super-Sized 50 ml Large Floral Tubes that fit securely in our new short Peg Rack Holders to keep cuttings upright and secure for your munching monarch caterpillars 😊
- 8 pack of large floral water tubes + 1 short peg rack
- Short pegs so your caterpillars can't form a chrysalis on the rack ...caterpillars will crawl off to form chrysalis on cage roof.
- 9" by 4" racks with 40 slots to space out 8 tubes over each rack
- fit 2 racks in baby cube or tall baby cages
- fit 4 racks in big cube or monarch tower
- 48 ml capacity- our largest floral tubes for less refilling
- Saves Milkweed...and ⌚️
- New and Improved flat lids on floral tubes (won't pool water or 💩)
- Lids also easier to remove
- Use for milkweed stem or leaf cuttings (or other host + nectar plants)
- Easy to clean & Reusable
- Floral Tube racks are the most secure way to elevate tubes, space out caterpillars, and keep them from crawling around in 💩
- US Mainland Standard Shipping (2-6 business days) $7.95
- US Mainland RUSH Shipping (2 business days) $25
- US Hawaii, Puerto Rico, Guam, VI, Alaska weight-based Standard Shipping (2-6 business days) $10.95-$25
- Canada weight-based Standard or Expedited Shipping (low customs fees included at checkout)
- International weight-based Standard or Expedited Shipping (low customs fees included at checkout)
- We Pay US Mainland Standard Shipping when you spend $50.00+ on Raising Cages, Supplies, and Books
- 60 Day No Hassle Returns for Unused Raising Supplies
The short pegs and water containers are awesome. The caterpillars love to clime up and chomp on the milkweed. They also allow easy cleaning of the habitat floor while the 'cats' are busy climbing and chomping. I've just placed another order!
I usually put milkweed plants in tall tower, but can't put too much in otherwise may touch wing when emerging from pupae. This is 3rd year raise and release, and these will work great, and give them a choice of what they want to eat
The rack and tubes make it so easy to keep cuttings fresh/organized/upright…makes it easier to keep all the poop cleaned up too since most of it falls around the tubes to the ground away from caterpillars. I just came back for two more for my other enclosures since I consider them a necessary tool for raising happy caterpillars. (My rue clippings with giant swallowtail cats pictured below.)
I love how the pegs are shorter on this version. The tubes hold much more water, so the MW stays fresh longer.
Gave it to my son for his 5th birthday so we have a better plan than the jar we used last year. Everything came as I expected and we are excited to find some caterpillars to start!