1 Short Peg Rack + 8pk Fat Cat Floral TubesRegular price
- Shipping & Returns
This Peg Rack/Tubes BUNDLE will be Back in Stock November 2021 🦃 You can still get our FAT CAT floral tubes here <<<<<<<<<<<<
Super-Sized 50 ml Large Floral Tubes that fit securely in our new short Peg Rack Holders to keep cuttings upright and secure for your munching monarch caterpillars 😊
- 8 pack of large floral water tubes + 1 short peg rack
- Short pegs so your caterpillars can't form a chrysalis on the rack ...caterpillars will crawl off to form chrysalis on cage roof.
- 9" by 4" racks with 40 slots to space out 8 tubes over each rack
- fit 2 racks in baby cube or tall baby cages
- fit 4 racks in big cube or monarch tower
- 48 ml capacity- our largest floral tubes for less refilling
- Saves Milkweed...and ⌚️
- New and Improved flat lids on floral tubes (won't pool water or 💩)
- Lids also easier to remove
- Use for milkweed stem or leaf cuttings (or other host + nectar plants)
- Easy to clean & Reusable
- Floral Tube racks are the most secure way to elevate tubes, space out caterpillars, and keep them from crawling around in 💩
- US Mainland Standard Shipping (2-6 business days) $7.95
- US Mainland RUSH Shipping (2 business days) $25 (order before 1pm ET for same day shipping)
- US Hawaii, Puerto Rico, Guam, VI, Alaska weight-based Standard Shipping (2-6 business days) $10.95-$25
- Canada weight-based Standard or Expedited Shipping (low customs fees included at checkout)
- International weight-based Standard or Expedited Shipping (low customs fees included at checkout)
- We Pay US Mainland Standard Shipping when you spend $50.00+ on Raising Cages, Supplies, and Books
- 60 Day No Hassle Returns for Unused Raising Supplies
These short racks hold the floral tubes securely and are well made. I like the white racks for the floral picks, but I've had 2 cats make their chrysalis on the underside of the squares. I had to move them (very nerve-racking!) This doesn't happen with these shorter racks. Definitely beats using egg cartons to hold the tubes!!
The mesh cage, the plastic tubes, and the short peg tube racks all worked perfectly to help me protect and successfully raise my Monarchs. Great products!
Love the short peg racks.
I raised 25 monarchs this year and I’m so glad I found the store! The floral tubes and rack were a lifesaver from makeshift milkweed holders.
Everything I purchased was great. I raised at least 15 Caterpillars to Monarchs