8-Pack Little Hole Lids- FAT CAT Floral Tube Lids w/ Small Holes
- Shipping & Returns
Fitted Large Floral tube LIDS with small holes to hold leaf cuttings and thin-stemmed milkweed cuttings.
- 8 floral tube lids (floral tubes not included)
- Small holes keep baby caterpillars safe by preventing accidental drownings
- Fitted for our Fat Cat 50ml Large Floral Tubes
- switch out lids based on cutting size
- easy to put on and remove
- US Mainland Standard Shipping (2-6 business days) $7.95
- US Mainland RUSH Shipping (2 business days) $25 (order before 1pm ET for same day shipping)
- US Hawaii, Puerto Rico, Guam, VI, Alaska weight-based Standard Shipping (2-6 business days) $10.95-$25
- Canada weight-based Standard or Expedited Shipping (low customs fees included at checkout)
- International weight-based Standard or Expedited Shipping (low customs fees included at checkout)
- We Pay US Mainland Standard Shipping when you spend $50.00+ on Raising Cages, Supplies, and Books
- 60 Day No Hassle Returns for Unused Raising Supplies
A good lid if you only want to use a single cutting! Nice option.
They worked great!
Small hole caps are just what I need to keep developing cats from eggs safe. These are great and shipped so quickly.
I had a problem with the large hole covers with caterpillars drowning. This solves that problem. So it important to have both sizes as some stems are fatter and some of quite thin.
I wasn't certain that I needed the small hole tube caps but I am sure glad I got them The large hole caps are good for cuttings and the small hole caps are perfect for single leaves and small stems. I use them both.