8-Pack Little Hole Lids- FAT CAT Floral Tube Lids w/ Small HolesRegular price
- Shipping & Returns
Fitted Large Floral tube LIDS with small holes to hold leaf cuttings and thin-stemmed milkweed cuttings.
- 8 floral tube lids (floral tubes not included)
- Small holes keep baby caterpillars safe by preventing accidental drownings
- Fitted for our Fat Cat 50ml Large Floral Tubes
- switch out lids based on cutting size
- easy to put on and remove
- US Mainland Standard Shipping (2-6 business days) $7.95
- US Mainland RUSH Shipping (2 business days) $25 (order before 1pm ET for same day shipping)
- US Hawaii, Puerto Rico, Guam, VI, Alaska weight-based Standard Shipping (2-6 business days) $10.95-$25
- Canada weight-based Standard or Expedited Shipping (low customs fees included at checkout)
- International weight-based Standard or Expedited Shipping (low customs fees included at checkout)
- We Pay US Mainland Standard Shipping when you spend $50.00+ on Raising Cages, Supplies, and Books
- 60 Day No Hassle Returns for Unused Raising Supplies
The option of the clear or yellow lids was great for us: protected the little caterpillars and left the option of large or small cuttings of milkweed.
The yellow floral tube caps were very useful and worked perfectly to protect the caterpillars from falling into the tube. I liked having the option of the yellow caps or the clear caps with larger openings, using the yellow caps if I only put one cutting of milkweed in that tube, and the clear caps if I inserted more than one cutting per tube.
These tubes with lids make raising monarch caterpillars much easier. Milkweed stems remain hydrated and upright. What a timesaver these have been!
The little hole lids keep the smaller ones from crawling into the water. I am very pleased with the tubes as it gives the cats s’more natural way of eating the milkweed leaves. I used to just lay the leaves on the bottom of their house. The tubes are more natural and cleaner.
The small hole caps made it much easier to use a smaller stem of milkweed and also keep the smaller cats from crawling into the water. I was very pleased with both the tubes, "regular caps", and also the small caps. Ordering was easy and shipment was quick.