8-Pack Little Hole Lids- FAT CAT Floral Tube Lids w/ Small HolesRegular price
- Shipping & Returns
Fitted Large Floral tube LIDS with small holes to hold leaf cuttings and thin-stemmed milkweed cuttings.
- 8 floral tube lids (floral tubes not included)
- Small holes keep baby caterpillars safe by preventing accidental drownings
- Fitted for our Fat Cat 50ml Large Floral Tubes
- switch out lids based on cutting size
- easy to put on and remove
- US Mainland Standard Shipping (2-6 business days) $7.95
- US Mainland RUSH Shipping (2 business days) $25
- US Hawaii, Puerto Rico, Guam, VI, Alaska weight-based Standard Shipping (2-6 business days) $10.95-$25
- Canada weight-based Standard or Expedited Shipping (low customs fees included at checkout)
- International weight-based Standard or Expedited Shipping (low customs fees included at checkout)
- We Pay US Mainland Standard Shipping when you spend $50.00+ on Raising Cages, Supplies, and Books
- 60 Day No Hassle Returns for Unused Raising Supplies
Love them!!! 🥰❤️🥰
Hah! I need to buy the tubes for the lids. Talk about an impulse buy. Fine product and service as usual.
Hi Rochelle, these fit on our fat cat tubes....you can switch them out with the regular lids when you are using smaller cuttings:
I bought them so I would have more choices on how to use the water tubes. Most of the time I am setting the tubes on their sides on a coaster so the top is upright a bit with a long stem with multiple leaves. The small holed tops helps the water stay in the tube better. Thanks, Tony, for thinking about how to resolve little problems that arise with the raising of our Monarch cats.
Great for when I just want to add a single smaller stem or leaf!
I purchased the package of small hole tube covers thinking I may or may not need them. So far, I've used every single one of them! It's good to have a mix of small and larger tops, in my opinion.