Baby Cube Butterfly Cage w/ Viewing Window 15"x15"x15"Regular price
Raise Up to 15 Monarchs through their butterfly life cycle in a mesh pop-up cage that's slightly larger (15" by 15" by 15") than a traditional small cube cage:
- For Indoor Use or Outdoor Area protected from wind/rain/predators
- Drawbridge Door- flap hangs down and won't get in your way when cage cleaning or inserting/removing monarch eggs & caterpillars
- Finest mesh keeps baby 🐛 in and smallest predators 🐜🕷 out
- Increased height holds larger milkweed cuttings than traditional cubes
- Handles for easy portability
- Clear PVC Window to observe monarchs while they grow and transform
- Side opening door- never interrupt chrysalises on the cage roof!
- Green Cage folds flat for easy storage.
- Add Floral Tube packs + racks to keep milkweed fresh for caterpillars (not included)
- Check out our Instructions Page for additional cage and accessories info
- All Butterfly Cage/Kit customers receive an invite to our Closed Facebook Group to discuss raising monarchs + post your photos
- Save 15% when you bundle a cage with the How to Raise Monarchs Downloadable Guide (this guide also contains info on finding eggs or purchasing them from vendors, if needed)
- US Mainland Standard Shipping (2-6 business days) $7.95
- US Mainland RUSH Shipping (2 business days) $25
- US Hawaii, Puerto Rico, Guam, VI, Alaska weight-based Standard Shipping (2-6 business days) $10.95-$25
- Canada weight-based Standard Shipping (7-10 business days) $15.95-$25
- Canada imports are subject to an additional 5%-13% tax
- We don't ship to other int'l locations at this time
- We Pay US Mainland Standard Shipping when you spend $50.00+ on Raising Cages, Supplies, and Books
- 60 Day No Hassle Returns for Unused Raising Supplies
I have raised and released 5 healthy monarch butterflies so far with the help of these cages and the flower tubes/peg racks/poo poo platters. Hopefully many more to come! Such a rewarding, easy, and fun hobby to do. Thank you from Florida 🐛🦋🌱✨🌴🌊
I love this enclosure! I use it with the poopoo platter and it works really well. I wouldn't use this if you have a ton of caterpillars, but it works really great for me since I live in Southern California and have less of a need to bring caterpillars in out of the cold. I use this to rear a few at a time because I personally love it, and for educational purposes for the kids I teach.
The drawbridge door makes it super easy to add new food or cats, and especially easy to clean the cage. The poopoo platter helps with cleaning and so that the enclosure keeps it's structure when I need to move it. And I'll note that both products are much better and easier to use than the first round of similar items I got on Amazon, all of which had various problems that made them unuseable and even dangerous for caterpillars and various diseases.
Sourcing these items from a website dedicated to helping the beautiful species is really the best for them and us.
Very well designed. I have loved this although my two cats seem to have died in their chrysalis form. I will wash it well with 20% bleach with water before the next season.
I purchased the baby cube to raise Monarchs from eggs. It has been very successful. The small cubes allow for transporting your cats or cocoons easily. The cage cleaning is very manageable, as well, partly because you can put the cage on the counter by the sink. I love all the products on this website. Never had any problems with supplies.
Love these cages.