Big Cube Butterfly Cage w/ Viewing Window 24"x24"x24"Regular price
Raise More Monarchs through their butterfly life cycle in a mesh pop-up cage with 4x more floor/ceiling space (24" by 24" by 24") than a traditional cube cage. Raise Monarchs on large milkweed stem cuttings or small potted plants. 🌿🐛
- For Indoor Use or Outdoor Area protected from wind/rain/predators
- Drawbridge Door: flap hangs down and won't get in your way when cage cleaning or inserting/removing monarch eggs & caterpillars
- Finest mesh keeps baby 🐛 in and smallest predators 🐜🕷 out
- Side opening door...never disturb chrysalises on the cage roof!
- Green Cage folds flat for easy storage.
- Add Floral Tube Packs + Racks to Keep Milkweed Fresh (not included)
- Clear PVC Window to observe monarchs while they grow and transform
- Check out our Instructions Page for additional cage and accessories info
- All Butterfly Cage/Kit customers receive an invite to our Closed Facebook Group to discuss raising monarchs + post your photos
- Save 15% when you bundle a cage with the How to Raise Monarchs Downloadable Guide (this guide also contains info on finding eggs or purchasing them from vendors, if needed)
Carrier shipping delays may occur due to increased shipping during the covid-19 pandemic, and delivery times can be 7-10 business days...we will keep you updated as this changes:
Last spring, we bought 2 Butterfly Cages with the Window. At first we thought the Monarch TOWER Butterfly Cage was too big, but by the end of summer, we were very grateful we got it. We were able to put several one gallon milkweed plants in it and watched the all those cats eat, grow and transform through the window! We used the TALL Butterfly Cage for the Yellow Cloudless Sulphur cats. Their chrysalis was different, yet so pretty! We just bought the Big Cube as a backup to be ready for this coming spring. This is my go to site for solid information and great supplies! Thank you so very much!
I've purchased several Cages over the past 5 years. Small 15x15 and the Big Cube for raising in the last Stage so I can feed large Milkweed cuttings and the Catapillars can make Their Chrysalis in the Big Cube and Eclose to a beautiful Monarch and have room to fly until release. Well made Cages of All sizes. I won't order from anywhere else. These are the Best by far!
This is the best size for me. I like to keep large numbers of cats at a time. Less work. More room.
I am waiting for next year to use. Haven't opened it yet.
This cage is a nice addition to the other sizes that I have. I like the PVC window so I can clearly see how the caterpillars and butterflies are doing. The double zipper door opening is a nice size so that I can easily put plants in and out without disturbing the caterpillars or chrysalis that are attached. I only wish there is a poo poo platter big enough to fit the bottom of the cage like the 15x15 one! Hopefully there’ll be one soon!🤞🏻🍀 This is definitely a great product!👍🏻