8-Pack Little Hole Lids- FAT CAT Floral Tube Lids w/ Small HolesRegular price
- Shipping & Returns
Fitted Large Floral tube LIDS with small holes to hold leaf cuttings and thin-stemmed milkweed cuttings.
- 8 floral tube lids (floral tubes not included)
- Small holes keep baby caterpillars safe by preventing accidental drownings
- Fitted for our Fat Cat 50ml Large Floral Tubes
- switch out lids based on cutting size
- easy to put on and remove
- US Mainland Standard Shipping (2-6 business days) $7.95
- US Mainland RUSH Shipping (2 business days) $25 (order before 1pm ET for same day shipping)
- US Hawaii, Puerto Rico, Guam, VI, Alaska weight-based Standard Shipping (2-6 business days) $10.95-$25
- Canada weight-based Standard or Expedited Shipping (low customs fees included at checkout)
- International weight-based Standard or Expedited Shipping (low customs fees included at checkout)
- We Pay US Mainland Standard Shipping when you spend $50.00+ on Raising Cages, Supplies, and Books
- 60 Day No Hassle Returns for Unused Raising Supplies
These tubes with lids make raising monarch caterpillars much easier. Milkweed stems remain hydrated and upright. What a timesaver these have been!
The little hole lids keep the smaller ones from crawling into the water. I am very pleased with the tubes as it gives the cats s’more natural way of eating the milkweed leaves. I used to just lay the leaves on the bottom of their house. The tubes are more natural and cleaner.
The small hole caps made it much easier to use a smaller stem of milkweed and also keep the smaller cats from crawling into the water. I was very pleased with both the tubes, "regular caps", and also the small caps. Ordering was easy and shipment was quick.
I use these with my smaller guys to ensure they are safe from drowning. Puts my mind at ease! They work perfect for 1-2 leaf cuttings.
The peg trays and tubes with large and small hole caps are excellent. The small hole caps are great for leaves and small stems. I have a problem with parasitic flies laying their eggs on outdoor cats, so being able to bring eggs into my habitat ensures that I get butterflies! The trays and tubes make raising monarchs fun and easy.