TALL Baby Butterfly Cage w/ Viewing Window to Raise Monarchs...and More! 15"x15"x24"HRegular price
- Shipping & Returns
Raise Up to 15 Monarchs through their butterfly life cycle in a mesh pop-up cage that's 9" taller (15" L by 15" W by 24 H") than our baby cube cage so you can use bigger stem cuttings or small potted plants 🌿🐛
- For Indoor Use or Outdoor Area protected from wind/rain/predators
- Drawbridge Door- flap hangs down and won't get in your way when cage cleaning or inserting/removing monarch eggs & caterpillars
- Finest mesh keeps baby 🐛 in and smallest predators 🐜🕷 out
- Handles for easy portability
- Clear PVC Window to observe monarchs while they grow and transform
- Traditional side-opening door: never interrupt chrysalises on the cage roof!
- Green Cage folds flat for easy storage.
- Add Floral Tube packs + racks to keep milkweed fresh for caterpillars (not included)
- Add Poo Poo Platter for easy cage cleaning and floor stability when carrying (not included)
- Check out our Instructions Page for additional cage and accessories info
- All Butterfly Cage/Kit customers receive an invite to our Closed Facebook Group to discuss raising monarchs + post your photos
- Save 15% when you bundle a cage with the How to Raise Monarchs Downloadable Guide (this guide also contains info on finding eggs or purchasing them from vendors, if needed)
- US Mainland Standard Shipping (2-6 business days) $7.95
- US Mainland RUSH Shipping (2 business days) $25 (order before 1pm ET for same day shipping)
- US Hawaii, Puerto Rico, Guam, VI, Alaska weight-based Standard Shipping (2-6 business days) $10.95-$25
- Canada weight-based Standard or Expedited Shipping (low customs fees included at checkout)
- International weight-based Standard or Expedited Shipping (low customs fees included at checkout)
- We Pay US Mainland Standard Shipping when you spend $50.00+ on Raising Cages, Supplies, and Books
- 60 Day No Hassle Returns for Unused Raising Supplies
It's perfect and arrived earlier than expected 🐛🦋
I tried using other products, after losing my original cage. This makes more sense as my other one opened from the top. The door on the side makes it much easier to clean and add food without disturbing the chrysalises on top of the cage. My only recommendation to makers would be to add an additional piece of cloth like a seam over the zipper from the inside. I had a few caterpillars make their chrysalises close to the entrance and I had to relocate them so they wouldn't be damaged.
Nice and lightweight, love the viewing window and easy access door. It is tall enough to put a whole milkweed plant with plant pot inside.
Great size. I can put potted milkweed inside. Easy to clean.
This was perfect for the caterpillars especially the drawbridge door.