1 SHORT Peg Rack + 8pk Fat Cat Floral Tubes
- Shipping & Returns
Super-Sized 50 ml Large Floral Tubes that fit securely in our new short Peg Rack Holders to keep cuttings upright and secure for your munching monarch caterpillars 😊
- 8 pack of large floral water tubes + 1 short peg rack
- Short pegs so your caterpillars can't form a chrysalis on the rack ...caterpillars will crawl off to form chrysalis on cage roof.
- 9" by 4" racks with 40 slots to space out 8 tubes over each rack
- fit 2 racks in baby cube or tall baby cages
- fit 4 racks in big cube or monarch tower
- 48 ml capacity- our largest floral tubes for less refilling
- Saves Milkweed...and ⌚️
- New and Improved flat lids on floral tubes (won't pool water or 💩)
- Lids also easier to remove
- Use for milkweed stem or leaf cuttings (or other host + nectar plants)
- Easy to clean & Reusable
- Floral Tube racks are the most secure way to elevate tubes, space out caterpillars, and keep them from crawling around in 💩
- US Mainland Standard Shipping (2-6 business days) $7.95
- US Mainland RUSH Shipping (2 business days) $25 (order before 1pm ET for same day shipping)
- US Hawaii, Puerto Rico, Guam, VI, Alaska weight-based Standard Shipping (2-6 business days) $10.95-$25
- Canada weight-based Standard or Expedited Shipping (low customs fees included at checkout)
- International weight-based Standard or Expedited Shipping (low customs fees included at checkout)
- We Pay US Mainland Standard Shipping when you spend $50.00+ on Raising Cages, Supplies, and Books
- 60 Day No Hassle Returns for Unused Raising Supplies
Love these tubes and Racks.
i used the tubes for tiny cats in a box as well as in the rack in the larger netted cage. I recommend both small and large hole lids. I used the small diameter lids when cats were small enough to fit thru. These made cage cleanup much more efficient. Highly recommend.
These tubes and their convenient peg holders are amazing! They help to keep my milkweed leaves fresh for much longer, without ever having to worry about possible drowning caterpillars. The soft caps keep the leaves/stems upright as well. My cats love them!
Works well to hold milkweed branches while blocking an open space so cats don't fall into the water.
I had 2 sets of the old rack and floral tube, but after buying one of the newer short peg racks I decided to get a second set so I don't have to use the old racks and tubes any more.