1 Short Peg Rack + 8pk Fat Cat Floral TubesRegular price
Super-Sized 50 ml Large Floral Tubes that fit securely in our new short Peg Rack Holders to keep cuttings upright and secure for your munching monarch caterpillars 😊
- 8 pack of large floral water tubes + 1 short peg rack
- Short pegs so your caterpillars can't form a chrysalis on the rack ...caterpillars will crawl off to form chrysalis on cage roof.
- 9" by 4" racks with 40 slots to space out 8 tubes over each rack
- fit 2 racks in baby cube or tall baby cages
- fit 4 racks in big cube or monarch tower
- 48 ml capacity- our largest floral tubes for less refilling
- Saves Milkweed...and ⌚️
- New and Improved flat lids on floral tubes (won't pool water or 💩)
- Lids also easier to remove
- Use for milkweed stem or leaf cuttings (or other host + nectar plants)
- Easy to clean & Reusable
- Floral Tube racks are the most secure way to elevate tubes, space out caterpillars, and keep them from crawling around in 💩
- US Mainland Standard Shipping (2-6 business days) $7.95
- US Mainland RUSH Shipping (2 business days) $25
- US Hawaii, Puerto Rico, Guam, VI, Alaska weight-based Standard Shipping (2-6 business days) $10.95-$25
- Canada weight-based Standard Shipping (7-10 business days) $15.95-$25
- Canada imports are subject to an additional 5%-13% customs tax + Clearance Entry and Disbursement fees. These are ALL government fees
- We don't ship to other int'l locations at this time
- We Pay US Mainland Standard Shipping when you spend $50.00+ on Raising Cages, Supplies, and Books
- 60 Day No Hassle Returns for Unused Raising Supplies
Genius! I can't wait to use them. I have been using floral tubes for years, but this stand is genius. Also these tubes hold much more water than regular ones. I even bought a couple extra sets to give to my friends who also raise Monarchs. 🦋
I thought I would give these a try so I bought one with the fat cat tubes. I am not crazy about the fact that they only hold the fat cat ones and that you need to force the pegs apart a bit to get the tubes in, concerned about eventually breaking it. But I will definitely used it this raising season, not likely going to purchase the short one again.
Hi Colinda, we've used these for 2 years and have had zero issues with them and have never broken a single peg. Because the pegs are short, the tubes need to fit snugly or else they would tip over. I suspect after you use them a couple times you might change your mind. Check out reviews from people that have had a chance to use them. happy raising!
These were actually a gift for a neighbor who raises monarchs. I've let milkweed grow in my back yard and she harvests it for the caterpillars and eggs that she finds there as well as other places nearby. She loves them and is looking forward to the new season.
The cats won’t be able to spin on the short pegs.
I cannot wait to use my 2 sizes of cages this Spring! They look to be very good quality, as do the cuttings tubes and the poo poo tray. All much more "professional" looking than my huge aquarium with paper towel liners (that caterpillars can get lost under) and reused Sonic drink cups for cuttings! Lady monarchs, hurry this way!