Monarch TOWER INVISImesh Caterpillar Cage- Raise Monarchs on Milkweed Plants 24"x24"x36"H
Raise Up to 30 Monarchs through their butterfly life cycle in this large mesh pop-up cage (24" by 24" by 36"H) designed to hold large stem cuttings or milkweed plants:
- For Indoor Use or Outdoor Area protected from wind/rain/predators
- INVISImesh- See Caterpillars from all 4 sides of mesh cage easily with NO viewing window
- Our window cages (with tightest mesh) recommended for outdoor raising if cage exposed to tiny ants or parasitic wasps...they can enter any cage outdoors when the door is open)
- Drawbridge Door- flap hangs down and won't get in your way when cage cleaning or inserting/removing monarch eggs & caterpillars
- NEW Zipper Protectors- avoid zipping accidents with caterpillars on cage wall zipper track
- Fine mesh keeps small 🐛 in and small predators 🐜🕷 out
- side-opening door...never disturb chrysalises on the cage roof!
- Add Floral Tube Packs + Racks to Keep Milkweed Fresh (not included)
- Can hold milkweed plants up to 3 feet tall
- Green Cage folds flat for easy storage.
- Check out our Instructions Page for additional cage and accessories info
- All Butterfly Cage/Kit customers receive an invite to our Closed Facebook Group to discuss raising monarchs + post your photos
- Save 15% when you bundle a cage with the How to Raise Monarchs Downloadable Guide (this guide also contains info on finding eggs or purchasing them from vendors, if needed)
This cage has been great. Easy to clean, we’ve raised dozens of monarchs, and my son loves it.
I made the mistake of ordering by looking at the photo. Should have gotten my measuring tape out. I ordered this for a friend and she won't let me return it. It's huge...
It is very well made as always.
My error :( Had to share the photo I took. Now, if I had seen this, I definitely would not have ordered this one.
I must say, The giant cages and tubes and tray has made my 1st generation of monarchs this year,
A breeze to work with and clean. I have over 70 crystulas so far.
Love your newsletters too !
Thank you Tony
I will be ordering again I'm sure.
This cage has been extremely well crafted to withstand falls but mesh will tear easily if you don't take precautions. The size is excellent for taller plants and plenty of room for butterflies to try out their wings. I would definitely purchase this brand again if needed, very reliable well made habitat space for your needs. Mesh is fine, small enough to let aphids thru but not lizards, geckos, mosquitoes.
This is my third cage and I am thrilled with every product I have purchased. The cages are sturdy yet light. I would be thrilled if you can make an even larger one.
I have released 93 monarchs thus far. I thrillingly spring.