Soft Poo Poo Platter- Large Caterpillar Cage Liner 22.5"x22.5"x.5"H
- Shipping & Returns
Our new and improved fitted, bendable poo poo platter caterpillar cage liner for easy cage cleaning fits perfectly on the floor of your BIG Cube or Monarch Tower butterfly cage:
- 22.5" bendable platter fitted for the BIG cube and Monarch TOWER cages (will not fit other cages)
- Caterpillars can't crawl under rim to form a chrysalis
- Gives BIG cube and Monarch TOWER cages a solid floor so they can be carried around without spilling cuttings containers inside
- Bend sides slightly toward the center to easily insert or remove liner
- Remove insert (filled with caterpillar frass/poop) and dump in garbage.
- Rinse out, dry, and put back in the cage
- Set milkweed cutting containers, plants, or leaves on platter
- Milkweed Cuttings containers won't slide on silicone surface
- Check out our Instructions Page for additional cage and accessories info
- All Butterfly Cage/Kit customers receive an invite to our Closed Facebook Group to discuss raising monarchs + post your photos
- Save 15% when you bundle 1 physical raising item with the How to Raise Monarchs Downloadable Guide (this guide also contains info on finding eggs or purchasing them from vendors, if needed)
- US Mainland Standard Shipping (2-6 business days) $7.95
- US Mainland RUSH Shipping (2 business days) $25 (order before 1pm ET for same day shipping)
- US Hawaii, Puerto Rico, Guam, VI, Alaska weight-based Standard Shipping (2-6 business days) $10.95-$25
- Canada weight-based Standard or Expedited Shipping (low customs fees included at checkout)
- International weight-based Standard or Expedited Shipping (low customs fees included at checkout)
- We Pay US Mainland Standard Shipping when you spend $50.00+ on Raising Cages, Supplies, and Books
- 60 Day No Hassle Returns for Unused Raising Supplies
Easy to clean.
I have ordered from this company for three years. I love their products and helpful information.
This new poo plater is designed very well. It's easy to use and keep your cage clean for when your catapillars are on the move. I dump in the trash first and then rinse, and dry it off. Nice improvement to aid in keeping your cage clean.
I like this liner. It’s thick enough to protect the bottom of the cage but flexible for easy removal.
perfect fit; easy to clean - much easier than the former clear plastic type; thank you from me & the 'cats'!