Monarch TOWER Butterfly Cage w/ Window- Raise Monarchs on Milkweed Plants 24"x24"x36"H
Raise Up to 30 Monarchs through their butterfly life cycle in this large mesh pop-up cage (24" by 24" by 36"H) designed to hold large stem cuttings or milkweed plants:
- For Indoor Use or Outdoor Area protected from wind/rain/predators
- Drawbridge Door- flap hangs down and won't get in your way when cage cleaning or inserting/removing monarch eggs & caterpillars
- Finest mesh keeps baby 🐛 in and smallest predators 🐜🕷 out
- side-opening door...never disturb chrysalises on the cage roof!
- Add Floral Tube Packs + Racks to Keep Milkweed Fresh (not included)
- Can hold milkweed plants up to 3 feet tall
- Green Cage folds flat for easy storage.
- Clear PVC Window to observe monarchs while they grow and transform
- Check out our Instructions Page for additional cage and accessories info
- All Butterfly Cage/Kit customers receive an invite to our Closed Facebook Group to discuss raising monarchs + post your photos
- Save 15% when you bundle a cage with the How to Raise Monarchs Downloadable Guide (this guide also contains info on finding eggs or purchasing them from vendors, if needed)
Carrier shipping delays may occur due to the covid-19 pandemic, and delivery times can be 7-10 days...we will keep you updated as this changes:
- US Priority Shipping 2-6 business days- $7.95
- We Pay US Priority Shipping when you spend $50.00+ on Shippable Raising Cages, Supplies, and raising supply accessories (ebooks or egift cards not included in total)
- No Canada or International Shipping at this time
- 60 Day No Hassle Returns for Unused Raising Supplies
I didn’t have any monarchs this year. We had 33 black swallowtail caterpillars with 15 adult butterflies being set free and 10 chrysalises remaining through the winter!
The tower butterfly cage is being used in our kindergarten class. They are learning all about Monarch butterflies from egg to hatch. The tower cage is perfect.
I had only used the square cube in the past and love with this larger tower I can put an entire milkweed plant in here and go from eggs to monarch in one setting. I also enjoy the clear pvd window side so I can easily see into it. It has served it's purpose well and I look forward to using it again next year.
Easy as can be!