Soft Poo Poo Platter- Small Caterpillar Cage Liner 14"x14"x.5"H
- Shipping & Returns
Our new and improved fitted poo poo platter caterpillar cage liner for easy cage cleaning fits perfectly on the floor of your baby cube or tall baby butterfly cage:
- 14" soft fully-bendable platter fitted for the baby cube and tall baby cages (will not fit other cages)
- Caterpillars can't crawl under rim to form a chrysalis
- Gives baby cube and tall baby cages a solid floor so they can be carried around without spilling cuttings containers inside
- Bend sides toward the center to easily insert or remove liner
- Remove insert (filled with caterpillar frass/poop) and dump in garbage.
- Rinse out, dry, and put back in the cage
- Set milkweed cutting containers, plants, or leaves on platter
- Milkweed Cuttings rack won't slide on silicone surface
- Check out our Instructions Page for additional cage and accessories info
- All Butterfly Cage/Kit customers receive an invite to our Closed Facebook Group to discuss raising monarchs + post your photos
- Save 15% when you bundle 1 physical raising item with the How to Raise Monarchs Downloadable Guide (this guide also contains info on finding eggs or purchasing them from vendors, if needed)
- US Mainland Standard Shipping (2-6 business days) $7.95
- US Mainland RUSH Shipping (2 business days) $25 (order before 1pm ET for same day shipping)
- US Hawaii, Puerto Rico, Guam, VI, Alaska weight-based Standard Shipping (2-6 business days) $10.95-$25
- Canada weight-based Standard or Expedited Shipping (low customs fees included at checkout)
- International weight-based Standard or Expedited Shipping (low customs fees included at checkout)
- We Pay US Mainland Standard Shipping when you spend $50.00+ on Raising Cages, Supplies, and Books
- 60 Day No Hassle Returns for Unused Raising Supplies
This is a high quality product, and can make keeping cages much cleaner. However, I didn't realize that my cages were not the right size as I purchased from another vendor. They fit nicely in the small cube, but my tall ones are a bit narrower than the PP-platter, so they gap and don't fit perfectly. I instead now use them under my cages to protect the table top I set my nursery up on.
I have communicated this with Tony already, and am satisfied with my purchase, but wish I had paid closer attention to the sizing. They are still an asset to my Monarch Nursery!
They are so much easier to clean and create a more stability base
I replaced all my old plastic platters for the new flexible ones. Already life is easier. Putting them in and taking them out of the cages is so much simpler. I don't have to bend the cage or take the chance of cracking them like the old clear ones. And the texture of the material is just enough for the butterflies while smooth for easy clean-up.
With the older model poopoo
platters, there was always a challenge to clean the frass that slipped behind in the corner. No chance of that happening with this new updated design