Baby Cube Butterfly Cage w/ Viewing Window 15"x15"x15"
- Shipping & Returns
Raise Up to 15 Monarchs through their butterfly life cycle in a mesh pop-up cage that's slightly larger (15" by 15" by 15") than a traditional small cube cage:
- For Indoor Use or Outdoor Area protected from wind/rain/predators
- Drawbridge Door- flap hangs down and won't get in your way when cage cleaning or inserting/removing monarch eggs & caterpillars
- NEW Zipper Protectors- avoid zipping accidents with caterpillars on cage wall zipper track
- Finest mesh keeps baby 🐛 in and smallest predators 🐜🕷 out
- Increased height holds larger milkweed cuttings than traditional cubes
- Handles for easy portability
- Clear PVC Window to observe monarchs while they grow and transform
- Side opening door- never interrupt chrysalises on the cage roof!
- Green Cage folds flat for easy storage.
- Add Floral Tube packs + racks to keep milkweed fresh for caterpillars (not included)
- Check out our Instructions Page for additional cage and accessories info
- All Butterfly Cage/Kit customers receive an invite to our Closed Facebook Group to discuss raising monarchs + post your photos
- Save 15% when you bundle a cage with the How to Raise Monarchs Downloadable Guide (this guide also contains info on finding eggs or purchasing them from vendors, if needed)
- US Mainland Standard Shipping (2-6 business days) $7.95
- US Mainland RUSH Shipping (2 business days) $25 (order before 1pm ET for same day shipping)
- US Hawaii, Puerto Rico, Guam, VI, Alaska weight-based Standard Shipping (2-6 business days) $10.95-$25
- No Canada Shipping available at this time
- No International Shipping available at this time
- We Pay US Mainland Standard Shipping when you spend $50.00+ on Raising Cages, Supplies, and Books
- 60 Day No Hassle Returns for Unused Raising Supplies
Love them, got 2 to hatch black Swallowtail eggs on cuttings and raise there till moved to big cages, don't need much room while they are small. Also use one for 1st and 2nd instar Monarchs on cuttings in tube trays, then move to big cages later. Really convenient!!!!
I love watching the cycle Of the monarch butterfly in my garden
I bought it as a present for my friend. She is delighted with it.
I have the Small Cube mainly for raising My eggs until They need a lot more of a branch then a few leaves to eat. I've also been raising Gulf Firtillary Butterflies. This is the perfect size Cage for these interesting catapillars and the type of branch They eat. I have always been extremely satisfied with My purchases from the Monarch Butterfly Life! I can always know the Service will be 💯 % guaranteed!!
He just opened it as a gift, loves it, wishes I had purchased the taller one. Instructions on how to open (pull up the plastic side) would have been helpful. Btw, we recently successfully raised a female Monarch in a cat carrier