Baby Cube Butterfly Cage w/ Viewing Window 15"x15"x15"
- Shipping & Returns
Raise Up to 15 Monarchs through their butterfly life cycle in a mesh pop-up cage that's slightly larger (15" by 15" by 15") than a traditional small cube cage:
- For Indoor Use or Outdoor Area protected from wind/rain/predators
- Drawbridge Door- flap hangs down and won't get in your way when cage cleaning or inserting/removing monarch eggs & caterpillars
- NEW Zipper Protectors- avoid zipping accidents with caterpillars on cage wall zipper track
- Finest mesh keeps baby 🐛 in and smallest predators 🐜🕷 out
- Increased height holds larger milkweed cuttings than traditional cubes
- Handles for easy portability
- Clear PVC Window to observe monarchs while they grow and transform
- Side opening door- never interrupt chrysalises on the cage roof!
- Green Cage folds flat for easy storage.
- Add Floral Tube packs + racks to keep milkweed fresh for caterpillars (not included)
- Check out our Instructions Page for additional cage and accessories info
- All Butterfly Cage/Kit customers receive an invite to our Closed Facebook Group to discuss raising monarchs + post your photos
- Save 15% when you bundle a cage with the How to Raise Monarchs Downloadable Guide (this guide also contains info on finding eggs or purchasing them from vendors, if needed)
- US Mainland Standard Shipping (2-6 business days) $7.95
- US Mainland RUSH Shipping (2 business days) $25 (order before 1pm ET for same day shipping)
- US Hawaii, Puerto Rico, Guam, VI, Alaska weight-based Standard Shipping (2-6 business days) $10.95-$25
- Canada weight-based Standard or Expedited Shipping (low customs fees included at checkout)
- International weight-based Standard or Expedited Shipping (low customs fees included at checkout)
- We Pay US Mainland Standard Shipping when you spend $50.00+ on Raising Cages, Supplies, and Books
- 60 Day No Hassle Returns for Unused Raising Supplies
I've bought so many cages and other products from you and Always been 100 percent satisfied in the quality and use of everything. I've Released 175 Butterflies and kept them safe thanks to you.
The size is great ! Just that little bit of extra room makes a huge difference.
I love the baby cube. It’s the perfect size for eggs and first instar cats
My monarchs will be so happy to have the room. I’m excited because I was even able to grow milkweed for the first time. Our five grandchildren are looking forward to watching the process all over a again this year. A wonderful learning experience.
I have your tall cage and your cube and successfully raised 32 monarchs this Summer on my Ohio front porch! In the attached photo, you can see the cube behind the tall net cage, with many monarch chrysalides lined up at the top. The zipper doors are a little tough to open and close for the many cleanings and feedings, but overall I am very pleased with these cages!