Baby Cube Butterfly Cage w/ Viewing Window 15"x15"x15"
- Shipping & Returns
Raise Up to 15 Monarchs through their butterfly life cycle in a mesh pop-up cage that's slightly larger (15" by 15" by 15") than a traditional small cube cage:
- For Indoor Use or Outdoor Area protected from wind/rain/predators
- Drawbridge Door- flap hangs down and won't get in your way when cage cleaning or inserting/removing monarch eggs & caterpillars
- NEW Zipper Protectors- avoid zipping accidents with caterpillars on cage wall zipper track
- Finest mesh keeps baby 🐛 in and smallest predators 🐜🕷 out
- Increased height holds larger milkweed cuttings than traditional cubes
- Handles for easy portability
- Clear PVC Window to observe monarchs while they grow and transform
- Side opening door- never interrupt chrysalises on the cage roof!
- Green Cage folds flat for easy storage.
- Add Floral Tube packs + racks to keep milkweed fresh for caterpillars (not included)
- Check out our Instructions Page for additional cage and accessories info
- All Butterfly Cage/Kit customers receive an invite to our Closed Facebook Group to discuss raising monarchs + post your photos
- Save 15% when you bundle a cage with the How to Raise Monarchs Downloadable Guide (this guide also contains info on finding eggs or purchasing them from vendors, if needed)
- US Mainland Standard Shipping (2-6 business days) $7.95
- US Mainland RUSH Shipping (2 business days) $25 (order before 1pm ET for same day shipping)
- US Hawaii, Puerto Rico, Guam, VI, Alaska weight-based Standard Shipping (2-6 business days) $10.95-$25
- Canada weight-based Standard or Expedited Shipping (low customs fees included at checkout)
- International weight-based Standard or Expedited Shipping (low customs fees included at checkout)
- We Pay US Mainland Standard Shipping when you spend $50.00+ on Raising Cages, Supplies, and Books
- 60 Day No Hassle Returns for Unused Raising Supplies
I love watching the cycle Of the monarch butterfly in my garden
I bought it as a present for my friend. She is delighted with it.
I have the Small Cube mainly for raising My eggs until They need a lot more of a branch then a few leaves to eat. I've also been raising Gulf Firtillary Butterflies. This is the perfect size Cage for these interesting catapillars and the type of branch They eat. I have always been extremely satisfied with My purchases from the Monarch Butterfly Life! I can always know the Service will be 💯 % guaranteed!!
He just opened it as a gift, loves it, wishes I had purchased the taller one. Instructions on how to open (pull up the plastic side) would have been helpful. Btw, we recently successfully raised a female Monarch in a cat carrier
I ordered the cage because I had found some Swallowtail chrysalises in my yard (after watching the caterpillars enjoy my parsley). It now hangs in my garage with the chrysalises inside. I have a question, though, which no one has answered for me: do the chrysalises need to be upright? Because they tend to roll to their sides and I don't know if the butterflies will be able to emerge in that case. If someone can answer this for me I would appreciate it.
Hi Bonnie, the chrysalides don't need to be hanging. More info in this post: