Big Cube Butterfly Cage w/ Viewing Window 24"x24"x24"
Raise More Monarchs through their butterfly life cycle in a mesh pop-up cage with 4x more floor/ceiling space (24" by 24" by 24") than a traditional cube cage. Raise Monarchs on large milkweed stem cuttings or small potted plants. 🌿🐛
- For Indoor Use or Outdoor Area protected from wind/rain/predators
- Drawbridge Door: flap hangs down and won't get in your way when cage cleaning or inserting/removing monarch eggs & caterpillars
- Finest mesh keeps baby 🐛 in and smallest predators 🐜🕷 out
- Side opening door...never disturb chrysalises on the cage roof!
- Green Cage folds flat for easy storage.
- Add Floral Tube Packs + Racks to Keep Milkweed Fresh (not included)
- Clear PVC Window to observe monarchs while they grow and transform
- Check out our Instructions Page for additional cage and accessories info
- All Butterfly Cage/Kit customers receive an invite to our Closed Facebook Group to discuss raising monarchs + post your photos
- Save 15% when you bundle a cage with the How to Raise Monarchs Downloadable Guide (this guide also contains info on finding eggs or purchasing them from vendors, if needed)
Carrier shipping delays may occur due to the covid-19 pandemic, and delivery times can be 7-10 days...we will keep you updated as this changes:
- US Priority Shipping 2-6 business days- $7.95
- We Pay US Priority Shipping when you spend $50.00+ on Shippable Raising Cages, Supplies, and raising supply accessories (ebooks or egift cards not included in total)
- No Canada or International Shipping at this time
- 60 Day No Hassle Returns for Unused Raising Supplies
This cage is a nice addition to the other sizes that I have. I like the PVC window so I can clearly see how the caterpillars and butterflies are doing. The double zipper door opening is a nice size so that I can easily put plants in and out without disturbing the caterpillars or chrysalis that are attached. I only wish there is a poo poo platter big enough to fit the bottom of the cage like the 15x15 one! Hopefully there’ll be one soon!🤞🏻🍀 This is definitely a great product!👍🏻
I have several enclosures from this company. The ones with the viewing window are my favorite! This one was the perfect size to transport. Took it to my recently widowed grandma so she could watch butterflies emerge. She and her company loved it! I have a 2-door car so not all of my enclosures fit but this one is perfect. Butterflies And caterpillars seem happy as well.
I hadn't planned to raise monarchs this year, after losing so many to disease last year. But I keep finding more cats, so I started up with my one cage. Soon I had so many, they didn't all fit, so I ordered a 2nd cube. more trays and tubes. Everything arrived in just a few days and saved the day!
These cubes work so well for butterfly growing. Thanks for all the information and equipment to help in this venture. Can you make one that automatically removes the 'poop'?
Love this Butterfly cage! I successfully raised from eggs 11 Monarchs this year. This cage along with the test tube rack and tubes was a lifesaver for me. The milkweed cuttings stayed fresh for many days which helped the milkweed in my garden keep growing. I would highly recommend this cage and the racks with the tubes. Brillant!
In the garden we were losing all of our Monarch caterpillars. In this tent probably 80 or 90% survive.
Very well made product. I wish camping tents were this well mad.