Big Cube Butterfly Cage w/ Viewing Window 24"x24"x24"
- Shipping & Returns
Raise More Monarchs through their butterfly life cycle in a mesh pop-up cage with 4x more floor/ceiling space (24" by 24" by 24") than a traditional cube cage. Raise Monarchs on large milkweed stem cuttings or small potted plants. 🌿🐛
- For Indoor Use or Outdoor Area protected from wind/rain/predators
- Drawbridge Door: flap hangs down and won't get in your way when cage cleaning or inserting/removing monarch eggs & caterpillars
- Finest mesh keeps baby 🐛 in and smallest predators 🐜🕷 out
- Side opening door...never disturb chrysalises on the cage roof!
- Green Cage folds flat for easy storage.
- Add Floral Tube Packs + Racks to Keep Milkweed Fresh (not included)
- Clear PVC Window to observe monarchs while they grow and transform
- Check out our Instructions Page for additional cage and accessories info
- All Butterfly Cage/Kit customers receive an invite to our Closed Facebook Group to discuss raising monarchs + post your photos
- Save 15% when you bundle a cage with the How to Raise Monarchs Downloadable Guide (this guide also contains info on finding eggs or purchasing them from vendors, if needed)
- US Mainland Standard Shipping (2-6 business days) $7.95
- US Mainland RUSH Shipping (2 business days) $25 (order before 1pm ET for same day shipping)
- US Hawaii, Puerto Rico, Guam, VI, Alaska weight-based Standard Shipping (2-6 business days) $10.95-$25
- Canada weight-based Standard or Expedited Shipping (low customs fees included at checkout)
- International weight-based Standard or Expedited Shipping (low customs fees included at checkout)
- We Pay US Mainland Standard Shipping when you spend $50.00+ on Raising Cages, Supplies, and Books
- 60 Day No Hassle Returns for Unused Raising Supplies
I have purchased the cubes in various sizes in the past and have always had good luck with them. Easy to use and easy to clean.
Much bigger than I expected! But so so cool and a good size for someone who needs to stock up with a LOT of milkweed.
Easy to see them in there and clean up after them, though I'd still recommend getting the poop mat for easy removal.
I bought two because I raise swallowtail and monarchs. So far, I have raised and housed 46 caterpillars. I especially like the ample room so I could install twigs as well as the feeding tubes for them all.
This has been the best set up I have had in almost 15 years of doing this. The Big Cube, Fat Cat Floral Tubes and Peg Rack made it so easy!!