Monarch TOWER Clear Mesh Caterpillar Cage- Raise Monarchs on Milkweed Plants 24"x24"x36"H
Raise Up to 30 Monarchs through their butterfly life cycle in this large mesh pop-up cage (24" by 24" by 36"H) designed to hold large stem cuttings or milkweed plants:
- For Indoor Use or Outdoor Area protected from wind/rain/predators
- Clear Mesh- See Caterpillars from all 4 sides of cage with NO Window
- Our window cages (with tightest mesh) recommended for outdoor raising if cage exposed to tiny ants or parasitic wasps...they can enter any cage outdoors when the door is open)
- Drawbridge Door- flap hangs down and won't get in your way when cage cleaning or inserting/removing monarch eggs & caterpillars
- Fine mesh keeps small 🐛 in and small predators 🐜🕷 out
- side-opening door...never disturb chrysalises on the cage roof!
- Add Floral Tube Packs + Racks to Keep Milkweed Fresh (not included)
- Can hold milkweed plants up to 3 feet tall
- Green Cage folds flat for easy storage.
- Check out our Instructions Page for additional cage and accessories info
- All Butterfly Cage/Kit customers receive an invite to our Closed Facebook Group to discuss raising monarchs + post your photos
- Save 15% when you bundle a cage with the How to Raise Monarchs Downloadable Guide (this guide also contains info on finding eggs or purchasing them from vendors, if needed)
Carrier shipping delays may occur due to the covid-19 pandemic, and delivery times can be 7-10 days...we will keep you updated as this changes:
This is my 3rd habitat purchased from Monarch Butterfly Life. I will never buy from anyone else! Quality is excellent, the drawbridge door is super convenient and shipping was fast.
These are the perfect enclosures! Mesh all around (no “display” wall for my butterflies to slip on) and the mesh is so fine you can see right though it ! My new one stop shop for all things monarch!
I love these pop up mesh cages so much I bought the last two as gifts, along with tubes & trays. As always, they arrived in perfect condition and in a timely manner. The cages are a wonderful product to protect future Monarchs and watch them develop.
Had a great experience with the shop, and the cage was in excellent condition.
The cage is working out perfect. I’m overwintering about 30 Black Swallowtails and did get to release two in late September. I have about 5 more caterpillars to chrysalis before our first frost here in Baltimore. Thanks for all your great information.