Soft Poo Poo Platter- Small Caterpillar Cage Liner 14"x14"x.5"H
- Shipping & Returns
Our new and improved fitted poo poo platter caterpillar cage liner for easy cage cleaning fits perfectly on the floor of your baby cube or tall baby butterfly cage:
- 14" soft fully-bendable platter fitted for the baby cube and tall baby cages (will not fit other cages)
- Caterpillars can't crawl under rim to form a chrysalis
- Gives baby cube and tall baby cages a solid floor so they can be carried around without spilling cuttings containers inside
- Bend sides toward the center to easily insert or remove liner
- Remove insert (filled with caterpillar frass/poop) and dump in garbage.
- Rinse out, dry, and put back in the cage
- Set milkweed cutting containers, plants, or leaves on platter
- Milkweed Cuttings rack won't slide on silicone surface
- Check out our Instructions Page for additional cage and accessories info
- All Butterfly Cage/Kit customers receive an invite to our Closed Facebook Group to discuss raising monarchs + post your photos
- Save 15% when you bundle 1 physical raising item with the How to Raise Monarchs Downloadable Guide (this guide also contains info on finding eggs or purchasing them from vendors, if needed)
- US Mainland Standard Shipping (2-6 business days) $7.95
- US Mainland RUSH Shipping (2 business days) $25 (order before 1pm ET for same day shipping)
- US Hawaii, Puerto Rico, Guam, VI, Alaska weight-based Standard Shipping (2-6 business days) $10.95-$25
- Canada weight-based Standard or Expedited Shipping (low customs fees included at checkout)
- International weight-based Standard or Expedited Shipping (low customs fees included at checkout)
- We Pay US Mainland Standard Shipping when you spend $50.00+ on Raising Cages, Supplies, and Books
- 60 Day No Hassle Returns for Unused Raising Supplies
Everything was delivered In good condition. Great product and fair prices.
Love it very much..
I use 3-4" potted plants. With the soft platter, the cage sags when I move it. So, for my style, I prefer the firmness of the clear plastic.
Soft Poo Poo Platter is definitely easier to remove from the cage and to clean. One of the pluses written about it was that there are no gaps so no chance that a cat can crawl underneath and form a chrysalis. I did have gaps and had two cat form chrysalis underneath....thus the 4 star rating.
This was our first experience with raising a monarch. We'd found the caterpillar on our milkweed outside and brought her in to raise because the plant was covered in ants. I scrambled to order the mesh cage and liner and I'm so glad I did. It came quickly and everything worked perfectly (who knew caterpillars made so much poo?!) and we can't wait to purposefully raise more next spring. Highly recommend to any other butterfly newbies.