TALL Baby Clear Mesh Caterpillar Cage to Raise Monarchs...and More! 15"x15"x24"HRegular price
- Shipping & Returns
Raise Up to 15 Monarchs through their butterfly life cycle in a mesh pop-up cage that's 9" taller (15" L by 15" W by 24 H") than our baby cube cage so you can use bigger stem cuttings or small potted plants 🌿🐛
- For Indoor Use or Outdoor Area protected from wind/rain/predators
- Clear Mesh- See Caterpillars from all 4 sides of cage with NO Window
- Our window cages (with tightest mesh) recommended for outdoor raising if cage exposed to tiny ants or parasitic wasps...they can enter any cage outdoors when the door is open)
- Drawbridge Door- flap hangs down and won't get in your way when cage cleaning or inserting/removing monarch eggs & caterpillars
- Fine mesh keeps small 🐛 in and small predators 🐜🕷 out
- Handles for easy portability
- Traditional side-opening door: never interrupt chrysalises on the cage roof!
- Green Cage folds flat for easy storage.
- Add Floral Tube packs + racks to keep milkweed fresh for caterpillars (not included)
- Add Poo Poo Platter for easy cage cleaning and floor stability when carrying (not included)
- Check out our Instructions Page for additional cage and accessories info
- All Butterfly Cage/Kit customers receive an invite to our Closed Facebook Group to discuss raising monarchs + post your photos
- Save 15% when you bundle a cage with the How to Raise Monarchs Downloadable Guide (this guide also contains info on finding eggs or purchasing them from vendors, if needed)
- US Mainland Standard Shipping (2-6 business days) $7.95
- US Mainland RUSH Shipping (2 business days) $25
- US Hawaii, Puerto Rico, Guam, VI, Alaska weight-based Standard Shipping (2-6 business days) $10.95-$25
- Canada weight-based Standard or Expedited Shipping (low customs fees included at checkout)
- International weight-based Standard or Expedited Shipping (low customs fees included at checkout)
- We Pay US Mainland Standard Shipping when you spend $50.00+ on Raising Cages, Supplies, and Books
- 60 Day No Hassle Returns for Unused Raising Supplies
Received my tall baby clear mesh quickly and setup was a breeze. Moved in a bunch of caterpillars and an very happy with all aspects of the cage. Finally a safe place for caterpillars!
All items I ordered arrived in timely fashion and continue to be used with satisfaction as I have taken 7 monarchs from egg to butterfly since late June. The last two are nearing the pupa stage as 4 chrysalises progress to eclosure. I am very pleased with all the equipment and have used all pieces consistently. From cage to water tubes, racks and poo poo platter, everything has served its purpose well. I am very pleased with my first raising experience.
My 4th enclosure is as good as the other three.
Haven’t had a chance to use it yet (come on, butterflies, lay me some eggs!) but I love the clear mesh on my new tall baby cage, as well as the drawbridge door. I know the door is a huge improvement over the side opening doors, which hang in the way while trying to move things in and out. Also excited to finally have a poopoo platter!!
Everything was satisfactory. Bill