TALL Baby Clear Mesh Caterpillar Cage to Raise Monarchs...and More! 15"x15"x24"H
- Shipping & Returns
Raise Up to 15 Monarchs through their butterfly life cycle in a mesh pop-up cage that's 9" taller (15" L by 15" W by 24 H") than our baby cube cage so you can use bigger stem cuttings or small potted plants 🌿🐛
- For Indoor Use or Outdoor Area protected from wind/rain/predators
- Clear Mesh- See Caterpillars from all 4 sides of cage with NO Window
- Our window cages (with tightest mesh) recommended for outdoor raising if cage exposed to tiny ants or parasitic wasps...they can enter any cage outdoors when the door is open)
- Drawbridge Door- flap hangs down and won't get in your way when cage cleaning or inserting/removing monarch eggs & caterpillars
- Fine mesh keeps small 🐛 in and small predators 🐜🕷 out
- Handles for easy portability
- Traditional side-opening door: never interrupt chrysalises on the cage roof!
- Green Cage folds flat for easy storage.
- Add Floral Tube packs + racks to keep milkweed fresh for caterpillars (not included)
- Add Poo Poo Platter for easy cage cleaning and floor stability when carrying (not included)
- Check out our Instructions Page for additional cage and accessories info
- All Butterfly Cage/Kit customers receive an invite to our Closed Facebook Group to discuss raising monarchs + post your photos
- Save 15% when you bundle a cage with the How to Raise Monarchs Downloadable Guide (this guide also contains info on finding eggs or purchasing them from vendors, if needed)
- US Mainland Standard Shipping (2-6 business days) $7.95
- US Mainland RUSH Shipping (2 business days) $25 (order before 1pm ET for same day shipping)
- US Hawaii, Puerto Rico, Guam, VI, Alaska weight-based Standard Shipping (2-6 business days) $10.95-$25
- Canada weight-based Standard or Expedited Shipping (low customs fees included at checkout)
- International weight-based Standard or Expedited Shipping (low customs fees included at checkout)
- We Pay US Mainland Standard Shipping when you spend $50.00+ on Raising Cages, Supplies, and Books
- 60 Day No Hassle Returns for Unused Raising Supplies
Received everyting quickly and 100% correct. I have caterpillars in the cage at this time.
I haven't used it yet, but I'm sure it'll be great, just like all the other cages I've bought and have used for the past 5 years I've been raising monarchs and black swallowtails.
The tower is a good size for when the butterfly flies around. And adding plants. It is well made, easy to unzip and zip the door, which is large. I added a poo poo platter which is easy to clean and gives a little more stability. The unit is easy to move around. I had one net cube which was housing chrysalides which I mistakenly thought would eclose in spring. I rapidly studied up when the first one popped out. Trying to give the swallowtails a comfortable, though brief and "not what they expected" life. I am a newbie to butterfly care. They are bringing cheer at a dreary time. 2/2022
I purchased two of the cubes and gave them as gifts. I used mine this past summer thought they worked great. I love the Poo Poo trays also.
I'm really looking forward to trying this next season.