TALL Baby Clear Mesh Caterpillar Cage to Raise Monarchs...and More! 15"x15"x24"H
Raise Up to 15 Monarchs through their butterfly life cycle in a mesh pop-up cage that's 9" taller (15" L by 15" W by 24 H") than our baby cube cage so you can use bigger stem cuttings or small potted plants 🌿🐛
- For Indoor Use or Outdoor Area protected from wind/rain/predators
- Clear Mesh- See Caterpillars from all 4 sides of cage with NO Window
- Our window cages (with tightest mesh) recommended for outdoor raising if cage exposed to tiny ants or parasitic wasps...they can enter any cage outdoors when the door is open)
- Drawbridge Door- flap hangs down and won't get in your way when cage cleaning or inserting/removing monarch eggs & caterpillars
- Fine mesh keeps small 🐛 in and small predators 🐜🕷 out
- Handles for easy portability
- Traditional side-opening door: never interrupt chrysalises on the cage roof!
- Green Cage folds flat for easy storage.
- Add Floral Tube packs + racks to keep milkweed fresh for caterpillars (not included)
- Add Poo Poo Platter for easy cage cleaning and floor stability when carrying (not included)
- Check out our Instructions Page for additional cage and accessories info
- All Butterfly Cage/Kit customers receive an invite to our Closed Facebook Group to discuss raising monarchs + post your photos
- Save 15% when you bundle a cage with the How to Raise Monarchs Downloadable Guide (this guide also contains info on finding eggs or purchasing them from vendors, if needed)
Excellent quality, far better than any other. Zipper protection and large handles are a plus.
I purchased one several years ago for my mom. It has served her well and I decided to get one for myself. Easy to keep an eye on the munchers and so easy to clean and store away.
This net is the perfect height for long milkweed stems and feeding butterflies before releasing them. The full front zipper door allows easy cleaning and replacing of milkweed without disturbing chrysalises hanging from the top. I have this net in my 6th grade math classroom and the students LOVE helping to take care of them and watching their life cycle.
Great to watch the caterpillar cycle. Easy to clean.
This is my third tall baby cage. Excellent construction, would highly recommend it.