TALL Baby Clear Mesh Caterpillar Cage to Raise Monarchs...and More! 15"x15"x24"HRegular price
Raise Up to 15 Monarchs through their butterfly life cycle in a mesh pop-up cage that's 9" taller (15" L by 15" W by 24 H") than our baby cube cage so you can use bigger stem cuttings or small potted plants 🌿🐛
- For Indoor Use or Outdoor Area protected from wind/rain/predators
- Clear Mesh- See Caterpillars from all 4 sides of cage with NO Window
- Our window cages (with tightest mesh) recommended for outdoor raising if cage exposed to tiny ants or parasitic wasps...they can enter any cage outdoors when the door is open)
- Drawbridge Door- flap hangs down and won't get in your way when cage cleaning or inserting/removing monarch eggs & caterpillars
- Fine mesh keeps small 🐛 in and small predators 🐜🕷 out
- Handles for easy portability
- Traditional side-opening door: never interrupt chrysalises on the cage roof!
- Green Cage folds flat for easy storage.
- Add Floral Tube packs + racks to keep milkweed fresh for caterpillars (not included)
- Add Poo Poo Platter for easy cage cleaning and floor stability when carrying (not included)
- Check out our Instructions Page for additional cage and accessories info
- All Butterfly Cage/Kit customers receive an invite to our Closed Facebook Group to discuss raising monarchs + post your photos
- Save 15% when you bundle a cage with the How to Raise Monarchs Downloadable Guide (this guide also contains info on finding eggs or purchasing them from vendors, if needed)
- US Mainland Standard Shipping (2-6 business days) $7.95
- US Mainland RUSH Shipping (2 business days) $25
- US Hawaii, Puerto Rico, Guam, VI, Alaska weight-based Standard Shipping (2-6 business days) $10.95-$25
- Canada weight-based Standard Shipping (7-10 business days) $15.95-$25
- Canada imports are subject to an additional 5%-13% customs tax + Clearance Entry and Disbursement fees. These are ALL government fees
- We don't ship to other int'l locations at this time
- We Pay US Mainland Standard Shipping when you spend $50.00+ on Raising Cages, Supplies, and Books
- 60 Day No Hassle Returns for Unused Raising Supplies
I much prefer the smaller square Baby Cube for raising cats. When I had them in this cage, so many of them just stopped at the zipper to form their chrysalides. I must have lazy cats. But, I’m starting a lot of milkweed by seed and I had butterflies laying eggs on my tiny seedlings. I discovered this is the perfect greenhouse when laid on its side. Keeps the butterflies away and it seems to keep the aphids at bay, too. It’s worked out perfectly!
Wow! These are fantastic! Better than I thought. They are huge and sturdy. I got one for myself and two for friends. I also got the debris catchers for the bottoms. I love how they collapse for storing. I’ve been struggling with tiny wooden cages for three years and finally got these! I can’t say enough about them! Don’t hesitate like I did! The price is great too!
Received all materials. Have yet to test raising caterpillars with them. I am optimistic.
Haven’t used yet but, I’m sure, it will work great.
I bought this for a gift. It looked wonderful and was appreciated by the children who received it.