Monarch TOWER Butterfly Cage w/ Viewing Window- Raise Monarchs on Milkweed Plants 24"x24"x36"H
- Shipping & Returns
Raise Up to 30 Monarchs through their butterfly life cycle in this large mesh pop-up cage (24" by 24" by 36"H) designed to hold large stem cuttings or milkweed plants:
- For Indoor Use or Outdoor Area protected from wind/rain/predators
- Drawbridge Door- flap hangs down and won't get in your way when cage cleaning or inserting/removing monarch eggs & caterpillars
- Finest mesh keeps baby 🐛 in and smallest predators 🐜🕷 out
- side-opening door...never disturb chrysalises on the cage roof!
- Add Floral Tube Packs + Racks to Keep Milkweed Fresh (not included)
- Can hold milkweed plants up to 3 feet tall
- Green Cage folds flat for easy storage.
- Clear PVC Window to observe monarchs while they grow and transform
- Check out our Instructions Page for additional cage and accessories info
- All Butterfly Cage/Kit customers receive an invite to our Closed Facebook Group to discuss raising monarchs + post your photos
- Save 15% when you bundle a cage with the How to Raise Monarchs Downloadable Guide (this guide also contains info on finding eggs or purchasing them from vendors, if needed)
- US Mainland Standard Shipping (2-6 business days) $7.95
- US Mainland RUSH Shipping (2 business days) $25 (order before 1pm ET for same day shipping)
- US Hawaii, Puerto Rico, Guam, VI, Alaska weight-based Standard Shipping (2-6 business days) $10.95-$25
- Canada weight-based Standard or Expedited Shipping (low customs fees included at checkout)
- International weight-based Standard or Expedited Shipping (low customs fees included at checkout)
- We Pay US Mainland Standard Shipping when you spend $50.00+ on Raising Cages, Supplies, and Books
- 60 Day No Hassle Returns for Unused Raising Supplies
Can’t wait for spring and summer here in cold, cold MI.
The enclosure is just what I was looking for. I was getting frustrated because I had a lot of my caterpillars being killed. Now I don’t have to worry. When I see a caterpillar, I move them to a plant in my enclosure.
Your business came highly recommended by a friend.. I ordered the jumbo enclosure, some fat cat tubes and poo poo platters for my smaller cages. High quality materials! Would like a jumbo poopoo platter if they sell it in the future!
Impressed with how Tony and Monarch Butterfly worked with me, asked the status via emails, when the post office lost my package. Thank you! Order from Monarch Butterfly and you will be glad you did!
After witnessing the death of a chrysalis, I will bring as many caterpillars into this cage as I can find. Since I live in a warm climate, I could have butterflies year round. This cage will come in handy.