Monarch TOWER Butterfly Cage w/ Window- Raise Monarchs on Milkweed Plants 24"x24"x36"HRegular price
Raise Up to 30 Monarchs through their butterfly life cycle in this large mesh pop-up cage (24" by 24" by 36"H) designed to hold large stem cuttings or milkweed plants:
- For Indoor Use or Outdoor Area protected from wind/rain/predators
- Drawbridge Door- flap hangs down and won't get in your way when cage cleaning or inserting/removing monarch eggs & caterpillars
- Finest mesh keeps baby 🐛 in and smallest predators 🐜🕷 out
- side-opening door...never disturb chrysalises on the cage roof!
- Add Floral Tube Packs + Racks to Keep Milkweed Fresh (not included)
- Can hold milkweed plants up to 3 feet tall
- Green Cage folds flat for easy storage.
- Clear PVC Window to observe monarchs while they grow and transform
- Check out our Instructions Page for additional cage and accessories info
- All Butterfly Cage/Kit customers receive an invite to our Closed Facebook Group to discuss raising monarchs + post your photos
- Save 15% when you bundle a cage with the How to Raise Monarchs Downloadable Guide (this guide also contains info on finding eggs or purchasing them from vendors, if needed)
Carrier shipping delays may occur due to increased shipping during the covid-19 pandemic, and delivery times can be 7-10 business days...we will keep you updated as this changes:
As always just what we expected .
I love my butterfly enclosures. I bought 2 large at the beginning of the season and 2 cubes , for next year. Thank you !
We have about 10 chrysalis' in there now. Easily fit 2 potted plants/milkweed in there.
I ordered two of these “towers” or cages, or enclosures, whatever you choose to call them. I ordered a large/tall one for the large caterpillars, and a shorter one for the baby caterpillars. These are both perfect for protecting the cats and the chrysalis under they eclose (hatch into butterflies). They make those process so easy. I ordered the tubes and stands but usually cut the milkweed stalks for food for the cats, and put them in jars of water. This seems to work perfectly.
ample room inside, good construction