Monarch TOWER Butterfly Cage w/ Viewing Window- Raise Monarchs on Milkweed Plants 24"x24"x36"HRegular price
- Shipping & Returns
Raise Up to 30 Monarchs through their butterfly life cycle in this large mesh pop-up cage (24" by 24" by 36"H) designed to hold large stem cuttings or milkweed plants:
- For Indoor Use or Outdoor Area protected from wind/rain/predators
- Drawbridge Door- flap hangs down and won't get in your way when cage cleaning or inserting/removing monarch eggs & caterpillars
- Finest mesh keeps baby 🐛 in and smallest predators 🐜🕷 out
- side-opening door...never disturb chrysalises on the cage roof!
- Add Floral Tube Packs + Racks to Keep Milkweed Fresh (not included)
- Can hold milkweed plants up to 3 feet tall
- Green Cage folds flat for easy storage.
- Clear PVC Window to observe monarchs while they grow and transform
- Check out our Instructions Page for additional cage and accessories info
- All Butterfly Cage/Kit customers receive an invite to our Closed Facebook Group to discuss raising monarchs + post your photos
- Save 15% when you bundle a cage with the How to Raise Monarchs Downloadable Guide (this guide also contains info on finding eggs or purchasing them from vendors, if needed)
- US Mainland Standard Shipping (2-6 business days) $7.95
- US Mainland RUSH Shipping (2 business days) $25 (order before 1pm ET for same day shipping)
- US Hawaii, Puerto Rico, Guam, VI, Alaska weight-based Standard Shipping (2-6 business days) $10.95-$25
- Canada weight-based Standard or Expedited Shipping (low customs fees included at checkout)
- International weight-based Standard or Expedited Shipping (low customs fees included at checkout)
- We Pay US Mainland Standard Shipping when you spend $50.00+ on Raising Cages, Supplies, and Books
- 60 Day No Hassle Returns for Unused Raising Supplies
We love this company and the great customer service we receive as well. This is an excellent tower and we have an older one and now a newer one and love watching our swallowtails develop in all stages in here! They all thrive in these towers and we haven't lost any because they stay safe inside...we had a lot this year and just kept our parsley and dill potted plants in these once we see there are caterpillars. Love the viewing window and the zippered front is so easy to let down when it's time to let the butterflies out. The very best habitat for them!
The cage and poo poo liners are fine.
These habitats are simple, effective & efficient for rearing cats & butterflies. I like the fact that although they are spacious enough for cats, chrysalis & butterflies that I also am able to hang multiple on the salvaged laundry cart that I use for all my habitats. It's also big enough & sturdy enough for cuttings in the tubes & the butterfly scat catcher. Thanks!
I really like this tall cage as I can now put the tall plants in it . And watch the Monarchs all the way through till they emerge and fly off
The delivery was prompt .
I will buy another one or two for the next season as I am now raising my last cat of the season but here in Florida there may be more so I keep checking.
I love this enclosure! Great customer service too!