Baby Cube Butterfly Cage w/ Viewing Window 15"x15"x15"Regular price
Raise Up to 15 Monarchs through their butterfly life cycle in a mesh pop-up cage that's slightly larger (15" by 15" by 15") than a traditional small cube cage:
- For Indoor Use or Outdoor Area protected from wind/rain/predators
- Drawbridge Door- flap hangs down and won't get in your way when cage cleaning or inserting/removing monarch eggs & caterpillars
- Finest mesh keeps baby 🐛 in and smallest predators 🐜🕷 out
- Increased height holds larger milkweed cuttings than traditional cubes
- Handles for easy portability
- Clear PVC Window to observe monarchs while they grow and transform
- Side opening door- never interrupt chrysalises on the cage roof!
- Green Cage folds flat for easy storage.
- Add Floral Tube packs + racks to keep milkweed fresh for caterpillars (not included)
- Check out our Instructions Page for additional cage and accessories info
- All Butterfly Cage/Kit customers receive an invite to our Closed Facebook Group to discuss raising monarchs + post your photos
- Save 15% when you bundle a cage with the How to Raise Monarchs Downloadable Guide (this guide also contains info on finding eggs or purchasing them from vendors, if needed)
Carrier shipping delays may occur due to increased shipping during the covid-19 pandemic, and delivery times can be 7-10 business days...we will keep you updated as this changes:
Very well designed. I have loved this although my two cats seem to have died in their chrysalis form. I will wash it well with 20% bleach with water before the next season.
I purchased the baby cube to raise Monarchs from eggs. It has been very successful. The small cubes allow for transporting your cats or cocoons easily. The cage cleaning is very manageable, as well, partly because you can put the cage on the counter by the sink. I love all the products on this website. Never had any problems with supplies.
Love these cages.
I’ve used these cages for 5 years & they still look new. Withstands usage well. Easy viewing, access & cleaning. I’m very pleased with these products.
I raised 60 + Monarchs in only my second year of this wonderful hobby! Having purchased the large cube from Tony last year I realized I needed an extra cube to separate the Monarch eggs from the caterpillars that were munching away on the milkweed. Everything this year got a little too crowded in the large cube. The success I had raising these beautiful creatures was quite an unexpected surprise. So, I look forward to using the baby cube next year mostly for the Monarch eggs and the large cube for cats and chrysalis. I like that both cubes have handles that I can conveniently carry outdoors on nice days. The drawbridge opening is great in that I can unzip however large of a space I need to reach inside without a Monarch escaping. I love the clear window to observe the complete metamorphosis of the Monarchs too. So cool!! I had a wonderful time raising these butterflies with my granddaughter. Sharing in this adventure with her has been such an educational and unforgettable experience. Thanks Tony for your continued informational emails. I have gained so much knowledge from you. I can’t wait until next summer to start raising Monarchs again and using my new baby cube for the first time. Hopefully I’ll have another successful season. Thanks Tony for your wonderful products and all you do to enable people like myself to continue to keep the Monarch population alive