Poo Poo Platter- Fitted Square Caterpillar Cage Liner Easy Cage Cleaning
NEW STURDIER DESIGN NOV '20: Our new and improved fitted poo poo platter plastic caterpillar cage liner fits perfectly on the floor of your baby cube or tall baby butterfly cage:
- 14" bendable platter fitted for the baby cube and tall baby cages
- Caterpillars can't crawl under rim to form a chrysalis
- Gives baby cube and tall baby cages a solid floor so they can be carried around without spilling cuttings containers inside
- Bend opposite (diagonal) sides slightly toward the center to insert or remove liner
- Remove insert (filled with caterpillar frass/poop) and dump in garbage.
- Rinse out, dry, and put back in the cage
- Set milkweed cutting containers, plants, or leaves on platter
- Check out our Instructions Page for additional cage and accessories info
- All Butterfly Cage/Kit customers receive an invite to our Closed Facebook Group to discuss raising monarchs + post your photos
- Save 15% when you bundle 1 physical raising item with the How to Raise Monarchs Downloadable Guide (this guide also contains info on finding eggs or purchasing them from vendors, if needed)
Carrier shipping delays may occur due to the covid-19 pandemic, and delivery times can be 7-10 days...we will keep you updated as this changes:
I use mine all the time, but I’ve managed to crack both of them trying to get them in and out of the cage. I usually need to shore up the sides to fill the gaps so the little ones don’t crawl under.
These poo-poo platters are a time saver when cleaning. Love them.
I have the giant tower..I wish they would fit the entire bottom! :( will they make them that size ever?
The Poo Poo Platter did a great job in keeping the poop off the floor of the cage. However it is not that flexible, so getting it out with little hard poops on it so that you could dump it and clean it was really difficult. I would like to see a platter that is more flexible for cleaning a cage once a day.