Poo Poo Platter- Fitted Square Caterpillar Cage Liner 14"x14"x1.5"HRegular price
NEW STURDIER DESIGN NOV '20: Our new and improved fitted poo poo platter plastic caterpillar cage liner for easy cage cleaning fits perfectly on the floor of your baby cube or tall baby butterfly cage:
- 14" bendable platter fitted for the baby cube and tall baby cages
- Caterpillars can't crawl under rim to form a chrysalis
- Gives baby cube and tall baby cages a solid floor so they can be carried around without spilling cuttings containers inside
- Bend opposite (diagonal) sides slightly toward the center to insert or remove liner
- Remove insert (filled with caterpillar frass/poop) and dump in garbage.
- Rinse out, dry, and put back in the cage
- Set milkweed cutting containers, plants, or leaves on platter
- Check out our Instructions Page for additional cage and accessories info
- All Butterfly Cage/Kit customers receive an invite to our Closed Facebook Group to discuss raising monarchs + post your photos
- Save 15% when you bundle 1 physical raising item with the How to Raise Monarchs Downloadable Guide (this guide also contains info on finding eggs or purchasing them from vendors, if needed)
Carrier shipping delays may occur due to increased shipping during the covid-19 pandemic, and delivery times can be 7-10 business days...we will keep you updated as this changes:
My order arrived quickly and exactly what I needed for my upcoming monarch season!
These are a great addition to the enclosures. They make clean up easy and also help stabilize the enclosure when moving it around. I wish they had them for my smaller enclosures!
Fits my cage better and doesn’t slide around like paper towels.
Very good! Would be better if was easier to fold when removing for cleaning...
Haven’t used it yet but what a good and simple improvement!