Poo Poo Platter- Fitted Small Caterpillar Cage Liner 14"x14"x1.5"H
- Shipping & Returns
This poo poo platter for easy cage cleaning has been UPDATED for 2022. Get more info and see new product and see ★★★★★ reviews:
Our new and improved fitted poo poo platter plastic caterpillar cage liner for easy cage cleaning fits perfectly on the floor of your baby cube or tall baby butterfly cage:
- 14" bendable platter fitted for the baby cube and tall baby cages (will not fit other cages)
- Caterpillars can't crawl under rim to form a chrysalis
- Gives baby cube and tall baby cages a solid floor so they can be carried around without spilling cuttings containers inside
- Bend opposite (diagonal) sides slightly toward the center to insert or remove liner
- Remove insert (filled with caterpillar frass/poop) and dump in garbage.
- Rinse out, dry, and put back in the cage
- Set milkweed cutting containers, plants, or leaves on platter
- Check out our Instructions Page for additional cage and accessories info
- All Butterfly Cage/Kit customers receive an invite to our Closed Facebook Group to discuss raising monarchs + post your photos
- Save 15% when you bundle 1 physical raising item with the How to Raise Monarchs Downloadable Guide (this guide also contains info on finding eggs or purchasing them from vendors, if needed)
- US Mainland Standard Shipping (2-6 business days) $7.95
- US Mainland RUSH Shipping (2 business days) $25 (order before 1pm ET for same day shipping)
- US Hawaii, Puerto Rico, Guam, VI, Alaska weight-based Standard Shipping (2-6 business days) $10.95-$25
- No Canada Shipping available at this time
- No International Shipping available at this time
- We Pay US Mainland Standard Shipping when you spend $50.00+ on Raising Cages, Supplies, and Books
- 60 Day No Hassle Returns for Unused Raising Supplies
Great product - fits perfectly and easy to clean. Nice steady surface to put the tube trays on. This site in general provides such helpful information and supplies for all monarch-raising needs! Thank you!
Works great. Easy to remove and clean.
I used potted milkweed to feed my caterpillars, and I can easily fit 3 plants in the butterfly cage with the poo poo platter. Clean up is easy.
This is second time I have ordered from Monarcch Butterfly Life, my order came quickly and correct. ThankYou
Last year was my first experience with the poo poo platter and I was amazed at how quickly cleanup went and how I could remove and replace the platter with no struggling as it fit perfectly and created very little disturbance in the cage.