Poo Poo Platter- Fitted Square Caterpillar Cage Liner 14"x14"x1.5"HRegular price
NEW STURDIER DESIGN NOV '20: Our new and improved fitted poo poo platter plastic caterpillar cage liner for easy cage cleaning fits perfectly on the floor of your baby cube or tall baby butterfly cage:
- 14" bendable platter fitted for the baby cube and tall baby cages
- Caterpillars can't crawl under rim to form a chrysalis
- Gives baby cube and tall baby cages a solid floor so they can be carried around without spilling cuttings containers inside
- Bend opposite (diagonal) sides slightly toward the center to insert or remove liner
- Remove insert (filled with caterpillar frass/poop) and dump in garbage.
- Rinse out, dry, and put back in the cage
- Set milkweed cutting containers, plants, or leaves on platter
- Check out our Instructions Page for additional cage and accessories info
- All Butterfly Cage/Kit customers receive an invite to our Closed Facebook Group to discuss raising monarchs + post your photos
- Save 15% when you bundle 1 physical raising item with the How to Raise Monarchs Downloadable Guide (this guide also contains info on finding eggs or purchasing them from vendors, if needed)
- US Mainland Standard Shipping (2-6 business days) $7.95
- US Mainland RUSH Shipping (2 business days) $25
- US Hawaii, Puerto Rico, Guam, VI, Alaska weight-based Standard Shipping (2-6 business days) $10.95-$25
- Canada weight-based Standard Shipping (7-10 business days) $15.95-$25
- Canada imports are subject to an additional 5%-13% customs tax + Clearance Entry and Disbursement fees. These are ALL government fees
- We don't ship to other int'l locations at this time
- We Pay US Mainland Standard Shipping when you spend $50.00+ on Raising Cages, Supplies, and Books
- 60 Day No Hassle Returns for Unused Raising Supplies
Works well, but 2 🐛 had to be released from the underside groove!
These fit well and work well. Make cleaning the cage easier. And because I seem to have the laziest caterpillars ever who like to hang their J off the side of the round platters, these have greatly reduced that happening. So far I have had only one that was able to do that. Also the goofiest caterpillars that start exploring under the platters seem to be able to find their way out from under these platters as compared to the round ones where they always needed to be rescued.
This platter fits the small butterfly cage perfectly! They are also very sturdy. I like the two I bought so much I’m thinking of buying more to replace the old circular platters I already have.
Thicker and sturdier than I expected. Fits perfectly in the cage. I didn’t use one last year and that was a mistake! I can’t wait to finally use this and make raising cats so much easier!