Big Cube Butterfly Cage w/ Drawbridge Door 24"x24"x24"
BACK IN STOCK JUNE 26th
Raise More Monarchs in a mesh pop-up cage with 4x more floor/ceiling space (24" by 24" by 24") than a traditional cube cage. Raise Monarchs on large milkweed stem cuttings or small potted plants. 🌿🐛
- For Indoor Use or Outdoor Area protected from wind/rain/predators
- Drawbridge Door: flap hangs down and won't get in your way when cage cleaning or inserting/removing monarch eggs & caterpillars
- Fine mesh keeps baby 🐛 in and small predators 🐜🕷 out
- Side opening door...never disturb chrysalises on the cage roof!
- Green Cage folds flat for easy storage.
- Add Floral Tube Packs + Racks to Keep Milkweed Fresh (not included)
- Clear PVC Window to observe monarchs while they grow and transform
- Check out our Instructions Page for additional cage and accessories info
- All Butterfly Cage/Kit customers receive an invite to our Closed Facebook Group to discuss raising monarchs + post your photos
- Save 15% when you bundle a cage with the How to Raise Monarchs Downloadable Guide (this guide also contains info on finding eggs or purchasing them from vendors, if needed)
Carrier shipping delays may occur due to the covid-19 pandemic, and delivery times can be 7-10 days...we will keep you updated as this changes:
- US Priority Shipping 2-6 business days- $7.95
- We Pay US Priority Shipping when you spend $50.00+ on Shippable Raising Cages, Supplies, and raising supply accessories (ebooks or egift cards not included in total)
- No Canada or International Shipping at this time
- 60 Day No Hassle Returns for Unused Raising Supplies
Perfect size cage. I was able to fit my whole potted plant of milkweed into this butterfly cage. I love the clear viewing window and the double zipper drawbridge. It makes it easy to clean and water plant. I also have the smaller cage incase I need to move a chrysalis or caterpillar. This is my first time raising monarchs and its been a lot of fun.
I ordered the big one by mistake and I am so glad I did! We haven't seen many Monarchs in NW Illinois, but my friend and I have been finding caterpillars. I now have 10 chrysalides in the "Hotel", with 4 more getting ready to j-hang in the tall cage, and 4 smaller ones eating their way up in size. I also have the nursery size and have a newborn in there. I cannot wait for the emerging of the butterflies to begin!
Ordered the Big Cube cage and after order was placed I noticed it could be delayed up to 2 weeks due to COVID-19. Since I had many caterpillars that I needed to move, I cancelled the order and bought something on Amazon with 1 day delivery. When shipment from Monarch arrived I sent back box unopened. Total original cost was $34.92. Amount refunded $18.82. Thought I'd be buying more supplies from Monarch in the future, but that won't be happening now.
The enclosure is wonderful and easy to use. So far I have hatched over 20 monarchs and more to go!! The floral tubes and trays are terrific for keeping the caterpillars eating plenty of milkweed. Love these products, the whole family has been involved.
I am delighted with the cage as are my caterpillars and butterflies