Monarch TOWER Butterfly Cage- Raise Monarchs on Milkweed Plants 24"x24"x36"H
BACK IN STOCK JUNE 26th
Raise Up to 30 Monarchs in this large mesh pop-up cage (24" by 24" by 36"H) designed to hold large stem cuttings or milkweed plants:
- For Indoor Use or Outdoor Area protected from wind/rain/predators
- Drawbridge Door- flap hangs down and won't get in your way when cage cleaning or inserting/removing monarch eggs & caterpillars
- Fine mesh keeps baby 🐛 in and small predators 🐜🕷 out
- side-opening door...never disturb chrysalises on the cage roof!
- Add Floral Tube Packs + Racks to Keep Milkweed Fresh (not included)
- Can hold milkweed plants up to 3 feet tall
- Green Cage folds flat for easy storage.
- Clear PVC Window to observe monarchs while they grow and transform
- Check out our Instructions Page for additional cage and accessories info
- All Butterfly Cage/Kit customers receive an invite to our Closed Facebook Group to discuss raising monarchs + post your photos
- Save 15% when you bundle a cage with the How to Raise Monarchs Downloadable Guide (this guide also contains info on finding eggs or purchasing them from vendors, if needed)
Carrier shipping delays may occur due to the covid-19 pandemic, and delivery times can be 7-10 days...we will keep you updated as this changes:
- US Priority Shipping 2-6 business days- $7.95
- We Pay US Priority Shipping when you spend $50.00+ on Shippable Raising Cages, Supplies, and raising supply accessories (ebooks or egift cards not included in total)
- No Canada or International Shipping at this time
- 60 Day No Hassle Returns for Unused Raising Supplies
Absolutely love our monarch house. My husband and I sit and watch our pillars like it was TV. That clear panel is perfect!
This giant size enclosure is the one to get for serious monarch catepillar raising. Can enclose very large milkweed, or turn on side and put many smaller ones inside. I got two. One to regrow plants and another to protect catepillars. Well made and easy to clean.
I received the Monarch tower two or three weeks ago. I'm really pleased with the size of it and the side opening door. I'm looking forward to raising our second round of monarchs in it. It's large enough to hold several plants. Thanks !
I ordered 2 butterfly cages and a nursery cage from Monarch Butterfly Life. I received them quickly and love them. They are easy to use , no assembly. I am waiting for Monarch catapillars now, hopefully some will show up in my garden later this year. I also like all the info I get on the website and newsletters...Thank you soooo much!!!!
I purchased this large cage, because I wanted to place in it a large potted milkweed. However, my potted milkweed plant is so small, I cannot expect any caterpillar to live on it alone. In the meantime, I am bringing in milkweed cuttings by using the large tubes which I also purchased. The milkweeds I have in my garden grow via rhizomes underground. What kind of milkweed would grow in a pot? Otherwise the large cage provides plenty of space for the seven caterpillars I have at any given time.