Soft Poo Poo Platter- Small Caterpillar Cage Liner 14"x14"x.5"H
- Shipping & Returns
Our new and improved fitted poo poo platter caterpillar cage liner for easy cage cleaning fits perfectly on the floor of your baby cube or tall baby butterfly cage:
- 14" soft fully-bendable platter fitted for the baby cube and tall baby cages (will not fit other cages)
- Caterpillars can't crawl under rim to form a chrysalis
- Gives baby cube and tall baby cages a solid floor so they can be carried around without spilling cuttings containers inside
- Bend sides toward the center to easily insert or remove liner
- Remove insert (filled with caterpillar frass/poop) and dump in garbage.
- Rinse out, dry, and put back in the cage
- Set milkweed cutting containers, plants, or leaves on platter
- Milkweed Cuttings rack won't slide on silicone surface
- Check out our Instructions Page for additional cage and accessories info
- All Butterfly Cage/Kit customers receive an invite to our Closed Facebook Group to discuss raising monarchs + post your photos
- Save 15% when you bundle 1 physical raising item with the How to Raise Monarchs Downloadable Guide (this guide also contains info on finding eggs or purchasing them from vendors, if needed)
- US Mainland Standard Shipping (2-6 business days) $7.95
- US Mainland RUSH Shipping (2 business days) $25 (order before 1pm ET for same day shipping)
- US Hawaii, Puerto Rico, Guam, VI, Alaska weight-based Standard Shipping (2-6 business days) $10.95-$25
- Canada weight-based Standard or Expedited Shipping (low customs fees included at checkout)
- International weight-based Standard or Expedited Shipping (low customs fees included at checkout)
- We Pay US Mainland Standard Shipping when you spend $50.00+ on Raising Cages, Supplies, and Books
- 60 Day No Hassle Returns for Unused Raising Supplies
Love the new cage and Pooh platter
Great upgrade for the poo poo platter!
I was very happy with the medium size cage and have come to like the soft bottom. This makes the third cage I’ve ordered and I believe the best one yet. Thanks so much for the wonderful products. So far in the last two years we’ve released over 50 black swallowtails and 5 monarchs here in Baltimore, both summer and overwintering. What a joy!
So much easier to use than the old plastic platters were. And very easy to clean.
This is a high quality product, and can make keeping cages much cleaner. However, I didn't realize that my cages were not the right size as I purchased from another vendor. They fit nicely in the small cube, but my tall ones are a bit narrower than the PP-platter, so they gap and don't fit perfectly. I instead now use them under my cages to protect the table top I set my nursery up on.
I have communicated this with Tony already, and am satisfied with my purchase, but wish I had paid closer attention to the sizing. They are still an asset to my Monarch Nursery!