TALL Baby Clear Mesh Caterpillar Cage to Raise Monarchs...and More! 15"x15"x24"HRegular price
- Shipping & Returns
Raise Up to 15 Monarchs through their butterfly life cycle in a mesh pop-up cage that's 9" taller (15" L by 15" W by 24 H") than our baby cube cage so you can use bigger stem cuttings or small potted plants 🌿🐛
- For Indoor Use or Outdoor Area protected from wind/rain/predators
- Clear Mesh- See Caterpillars from all 4 sides of cage with NO Window
- Our window cages (with tightest mesh) recommended for outdoor raising if cage exposed to tiny ants or parasitic wasps...they can enter any cage outdoors when the door is open)
- Drawbridge Door- flap hangs down and won't get in your way when cage cleaning or inserting/removing monarch eggs & caterpillars
- Fine mesh keeps small 🐛 in and small predators 🐜🕷 out
- Handles for easy portability
- Traditional side-opening door: never interrupt chrysalises on the cage roof!
- Green Cage folds flat for easy storage.
- Add Floral Tube packs + racks to keep milkweed fresh for caterpillars (not included)
- Add Poo Poo Platter for easy cage cleaning and floor stability when carrying (not included)
- Check out our Instructions Page for additional cage and accessories info
- All Butterfly Cage/Kit customers receive an invite to our Closed Facebook Group to discuss raising monarchs + post your photos
- Save 15% when you bundle a cage with the How to Raise Monarchs Downloadable Guide (this guide also contains info on finding eggs or purchasing them from vendors, if needed)
- US Mainland Standard Shipping (2-6 business days) $7.95
- US Mainland RUSH Shipping (2 business days) $25 (order before 1pm ET for same day shipping)
- US Hawaii, Puerto Rico, Guam, VI, Alaska weight-based Standard Shipping (2-6 business days) $10.95-$25
- Canada weight-based Standard or Expedited Shipping (low customs fees included at checkout)
- International weight-based Standard or Expedited Shipping (low customs fees included at checkout)
- We Pay US Mainland Standard Shipping when you spend $50.00+ on Raising Cages, Supplies, and Books
- 60 Day No Hassle Returns for Unused Raising Supplies
The tall cage has been perfect for my Monarch raising endeavors. Service was excellent, delivery time short, and the product exactly as described. Can't imagine raising Monarchs without it!
I was lucky to have raised 16 Monarchs late this summer, I could not have done it without my mesh cages. I ended up using a large cage and smaller one. I started with 14 caterpillars in my large mesh cage...I ended up finding 2 late season caterpillars and put them in a smaller mesh cage. Today I released them. It is wonderful having more than one cage and having different sizes to pick from...thank you again!!!!
I'm really pleased with the tall butterfly cage I purchased last month. Delivery was quick - even to Canada during the pandemic - and the monarchs did very well and are now all on their way! I will not hesitate to reorder in future!!
These are my favorite cages for raising my butterflies. The poo poo platter fits in this cage for easier cleaning and during my busy time mid-season I had seven of these cages is use at the same time!! I have learned so much through you and this community and have improved my raising skills and raising capacity over the last three years. I've also gotten others to begin
using these cages.
Pleased with these enclosures, they are of better quality than what I had been using.