TALL Baby INVISImesh Caterpillar Cage to Raise Monarchs...and More! 15"x15"x24"H
Raise Up to 15 Monarchs through their butterfly life cycle in a mesh pop-up cage that's 9" taller (15" L by 15" W by 24 H") than our baby cube cage so you can use bigger stem cuttings or small potted plants 🌿🐛
- For Indoor Use or Outdoor Area protected from wind/rain/predators
- INVISImesh- See Caterpillars from all 4 sides of mesh cage easily with NO viewing window
- Our window cages (with tightest mesh) recommended for outdoor raising if cage exposed to tiny ants or parasitic wasps...they can enter any cage outdoors when the door is open)
- Drawbridge Door- flap hangs down and won't get in your way when cage cleaning or inserting/removing monarch eggs & caterpillars
- Fine mesh keeps small 🐛 in and small predators 🐜🕷 out
- Handles for easy portability
- Traditional side-opening door: never interrupt chrysalises on the cage roof!
- Green Cage folds flat for easy storage.
- Add Floral Tube packs + racks to keep milkweed fresh for caterpillars (not included)
- Add Poo Poo Platter for easy cage cleaning and floor stability when carrying (not included)
- Check out our Instructions Page for additional cage and accessories info
- All Butterfly Cage/Kit customers receive an invite to our Closed Facebook Group to discuss raising monarchs + post your photos
- Save 15% when you bundle a cage with the How to Raise Monarchs Downloadable Guide (this guide also contains info on finding eggs or purchasing them from vendors, if needed)
Cage works, disappointed that the rigid poo platters aren't available.
I am completely satisfied with my purchase. I especially like the way the access door to the cage is placed and its two zippers.
I have used the mesh cages with the viewing window for 3 years, and wanted to try this upgrade. I love how clearly we can view even the tiny caterpillars. Very well made!
Excellent quality, far better than any other. Zipper protection and large handles are a plus.
I purchased one several years ago for my mom. It has served her well and I decided to get one for myself. Easy to keep an eye on the munchers and so easy to clean and store away.