Poo Poo Platter- Fitted Square Caterpillar Cage Liner Easy Cage Cleaning
Our new and improved fitted poo poo platter plastic caterpillar cage liner fits perfectly on the floor of your baby cube or tall baby butterfly cage:
- NEW DESIGN: 14" bendable platter fitted for the baby cube and tall baby cages
- Caterpillars can't crawl under rim to form a chrysalis
- Gives baby cube and tall baby cages a solid floor so they can be carried around without spilling cuttings containers inside
- Bend opposite (diagonal) sides slightly toward the center to insert or remove liner
- Remove insert (filled with caterpillar frass/poop) and dump in garbage.
- Rinse out, dry, and put back in the cage
- Set milkweed cutting containers, plants, or leaves on platter
- Check out our Instructions Page for additional cage and accessories info
- All Butterfly Cage/Kit customers receive an invite to our Closed Facebook Group to discuss raising monarchs + post your photos
- Save 15% when you bundle 1 physical raising item with the How to Raise Monarchs Downloadable Guide (this guide also contains info on finding eggs or purchasing them from vendors, if needed)
Carrier shipping delays may occur due to the covid-19 pandemic, and delivery times can be 7-10 days...we will keep you updated as this changes:
- US Priority Shipping 2-6 business days- $7.95
- We Pay US Priority Shipping when you spend $50.00+ on Shippable Raising Cages, Supplies, and raising supply accessories (ebooks or egift cards not included in total)
- No Canada or International Shipping at this time
- 60 Day No Hassle Returns for Unused Raising Supplies
Works great to keep cage clean. Would like to have one that would fit a 24 inch cage.
These are valuable for raising monarchs and make it easy to keep the area clean.
No need for paper towels. Small issue with cats crawling under edge. Quick and easy.
A great tool for keeping your caterpillers clean and safe.
I have 2 tall cages and ordered 2 platters. Unfortunately, they don’t fit my cages! I do not have green cloth bottoms , mine are screen and the platters wouldn’t lay flat. I’m putting the cages on top of them, but cannot use them as intended.