Poo Poo Platter- Fitted Square Caterpillar Cage Liner Easy Cage Cleaning
Our new and improved fitted poo poo platter plastic caterpillar cage liner fits perfectly on the floor of your baby cube or tall baby butterfly cage:
- NEW DESIGN: 14" bendable platter fitted for the baby cube and tall baby cages
- Caterpillars can't crawl under rim to form a chrysalis
- Gives baby cube and tall baby cages a solid floor so they can be carried around without spilling cuttings containers inside
- Bend opposite (diagonal) sides slightly toward the center to insert or remove liner
- Remove insert (filled with caterpillar frass/poop) and dump in garbage.
- Rinse out, dry, and put back in the cage
- Set milkweed cutting containers, plants, or leaves on platter
- Check out our Instructions Page for additional cage and accessories info
- All Butterfly Cage/Kit customers receive an invite to our Closed Facebook Group to discuss raising monarchs + post your photos
- Save 15% when you bundle 1 physical raising item with the How to Raise Monarchs Downloadable Guide (this guide also contains info on finding eggs or purchasing them from vendors, if needed)
Carrier shipping delays may occur due to the covid-19 pandemic, and delivery times can be 7-10 days...we will keep you updated as this changes:
- US Priority Shipping 2-6 business days- $7.95
- We Pay US Priority Shipping when you spend $50.00+ on Shippable Raising Cages, Supplies, and raising supply accessories (ebooks or egift cards not included in total)
- No Canada or International Shipping at this time
- 60 Day No Hassle Returns for Unused Raising Supplies
Great help to keep healthy environment and cleanliness!! Will be purchasing more!! Thank you
I had ask about milkweed. I have gotten some now. Thanks
just perfect! saves a lot of time and frustration!
This platter definitely makes cleaning easier. However, whatever you use for cuttings will slide around like it's a skating rink. Since I need to frequently move my cages, that's a pretty big issue for me. I also once found a large cat that had slipped underneath the platter I was using in a clear-view cage. I was also a bit disappointed to find small nicks on the sides of both platters I purchased - and they catch on the sides of the cage if I don't bend them enough.
I like the platter. It makes cleanup easier. I have however had a couple of caterpillars crawl between the platter and the side of the enclosure and get stuck.