Poo Poo Platter- Fitted Square Caterpillar Cage Liner 14"x14"x1.5"HRegular price
- Shipping & Returns
NEW STURDIER DESIGN NOV '20: Our new and improved fitted poo poo platter plastic caterpillar cage liner for easy cage cleaning fits perfectly on the floor of your baby cube or tall baby butterfly cage:
- 14" bendable platter fitted for the baby cube and tall baby cages
- Caterpillars can't crawl under rim to form a chrysalis
- Gives baby cube and tall baby cages a solid floor so they can be carried around without spilling cuttings containers inside
- Bend opposite (diagonal) sides slightly toward the center to insert or remove liner
- Remove insert (filled with caterpillar frass/poop) and dump in garbage.
- Rinse out, dry, and put back in the cage
- Set milkweed cutting containers, plants, or leaves on platter
- Check out our Instructions Page for additional cage and accessories info
- All Butterfly Cage/Kit customers receive an invite to our Closed Facebook Group to discuss raising monarchs + post your photos
- Save 15% when you bundle 1 physical raising item with the How to Raise Monarchs Downloadable Guide (this guide also contains info on finding eggs or purchasing them from vendors, if needed)
- US Mainland Standard Shipping (2-6 business days) $7.95
- US Mainland RUSH Shipping (2 business days) $25
- US Hawaii, Puerto Rico, Guam, VI, Alaska weight-based Standard Shipping (2-6 business days) $10.95-$25
- Canada weight-based Standard or Expedited Shipping (low customs fees included at checkout)
- International weight-based Standard or Expedited Shipping (low customs fees included at checkout)
- We Pay US Mainland Standard Shipping when you spend $50.00+ on Raising Cages, Supplies, and Books
- 60 Day No Hassle Returns for Unused Raising Supplies
I did not use the platter cage liners yet because they are small for the large butterfly cages I ordered and since I had 2 large milkweed plants inside, I had to use other liners to fit. Thank you for the prompt delivery!
I like the square platters much better.....though not perfect....my cats still get frass beneath the platter. It is easier to vacuum around the round ones. This is only an issue when it is difficult to lift the platter out because of J activity in the pop up tent. I will be using the square ones from now on.
I have been waiting for this for a long time! I raise Monarchs, Black Swallowtails and the lg Cecropia’s. These cages are perfect, esp for the Cecropias! Great products and fast service!
Just what I needed! Hope you’ll get one for the large, square one too!
It’s made cleanup faster and easier!
I was a bit skeptical when I received this that after bending it to take it out of the cage it would pop back and I'd have poop all over the place but that was not the case. After bending to remove from the cage it easily flattens so I can just dump it in the garbage and rinse off. It is so much easier to use than the paper towels I was using at the bottom of the cage. I highly recommend it. I wish they had a smaller size to fit in my smaller cage.