1 SHORT Peg Rack + 8pk Fat Cat Floral Tubes
- Shipping & Returns
Super-Sized 50 ml Large Floral Tubes that fit securely in our new short Peg Rack Holders to keep cuttings upright and secure for your munching monarch caterpillars 😊
- 8 pack of large floral water tubes + 1 short peg rack
- Short pegs so your caterpillars can't form a chrysalis on the rack ...caterpillars will crawl off to form chrysalis on cage roof.
- 9" by 4" racks with 40 slots to space out 8 tubes over each rack
- fit 2 racks in baby cube or tall baby cages
- fit 4 racks in big cube or monarch tower
- 48 ml capacity- our largest floral tubes for less refilling
- Saves Milkweed...and ⌚️
- New and Improved flat lids on floral tubes (won't pool water or 💩)
- Lids also easier to remove
- Use for milkweed stem or leaf cuttings (or other host + nectar plants)
- Easy to clean & Reusable
- Floral Tube racks are the most secure way to elevate tubes, space out caterpillars, and keep them from crawling around in 💩
- US Mainland Standard Shipping (2-6 business days) $7.95
- US Mainland RUSH Shipping (2 business days) $25 (order before 1pm ET for same day shipping)
- US Hawaii, Puerto Rico, Guam, VI, Alaska weight-based Standard Shipping (2-6 business days) $10.95-$25
- Canada weight-based Standard or Expedited Shipping (low customs fees included at checkout)
- International weight-based Standard or Expedited Shipping (low customs fees included at checkout)
- We Pay US Mainland Standard Shipping when you spend $50.00+ on Raising Cages, Supplies, and Books
- 60 Day No Hassle Returns for Unused Raising Supplies
Love these! They are sturdy and practical to have. The floral tubes hold a good amount of water so they don't need to be filled every day! ⁸One of my friends saw them in a post of mine and bought some for herself!
Tubes and rack were as expected. Correct size and everything is good.
I like how the peg racks have very little for the catapillars to climb on. Good design.
I've raised 25 monarchs with 100% success. The big tubes were great and the large cube habitat worked out very well. Gave me lots of room to move the racks around when I needed to clean the habitat or change out the milkweed. Perfect!!
I really like these bigger floral tubes. I’ll continue to use the smaller tubes for the milkweed with eggs and 1st instar cats and will use these bigger ones for the larger pieces of milkweed for the big cats.
Thank you for coming up with new ideas to help keep the cages cleaner.