1 Short Peg Rack + 8pk Fat Cat Floral TubesRegular price
Super-Sized 50 ml Large Floral Tubes that fit securely in our new short Peg Rack Holders to keep cuttings upright and secure for your munching monarch caterpillars 😊
- 8 pack of large floral water tubes + 1 short peg rack
- Short pegs so your caterpillars can't form a chrysalis on the rack ...caterpillars will crawl off to form chrysalis on cage roof.
- 9" by 4" racks with 40 slots to space out 8 tubes over each rack
- fit 2 racks in baby cube or tall baby cages
- fit 4 racks in big cube or monarch tower
- 48 ml capacity- our largest floral tubes for less refilling
- Saves Milkweed...and ⌚️
- New and Improved flat lids on floral tubes (won't pool water or 💩)
- Lids also easier to remove
- Use for milkweed stem or leaf cuttings (or other host + nectar plants)
- Easy to clean & Reusable
- Floral Tube racks are the most secure way to elevate tubes, space out caterpillars, and keep them from crawling around in 💩
Carrier shipping delays may occur due to increased shipping during the covid-19 pandemic, and delivery times can be 7-10 business days...we will keep you updated as this changes:
I cannot wait to use my 2 sizes of cages this Spring! They look to be very good quality, as do the cuttings tubes and the poo poo tray. All much more "professional" looking than my huge aquarium with paper towel liners (that caterpillars can get lost under) and reused Sonic drink cups for cuttings! Lady monarchs, hurry this way!
Received my Christmas contest prize which included the floral tubes. I’m excited to try something new with my Monarchs. From the other reviews, it seems as if people have success in using them. I’m looking forward to a productive 2021 in my monarch raising!
The short tube holder's are working much better and no cats trying to Pupate on them. The flat top Tube's are great and don't collect debris or water. A must have for raising Monarch's!! This was shipped quickly and I'm very pleased with everything I get from Monarch Butterfly Life cycle.
Can't wait to use them this spring/summer!
These are wonderful- easy to clean and nice and stable. Perfect for cuttings- so much better than the cup covered with plastic that I was using