8 pk FAT CAT 50ml large floral tubes w/ FLAT Lids to feed caterpillars
- Shipping & Returns
Our biggest floral tubes that hold almost 50 ml of water to keep milkweed cuttings fresh longer:
- 48ml capacity large floral water tubes for less refilling
- Saves Milkweed...and ⌚️
- 8 pack
- New and Improved Longer Lasting FLAT Lids won't pool water or 💩
- Lids also easier to remove
- Use for milkweed stem cuttings, other 🐛host plants, or to hold flower cuttings to feed 🦋
- Easy to clean
- Tubes can be secured upright in traditional white floral tube racks with shelves or our yellow peg racks
- US Mainland Standard Shipping (2-6 business days) $7.95
- US Mainland RUSH Shipping (2 business days) $25 (order before 1pm ET for same day shipping)
- US Hawaii, Puerto Rico, Guam, VI, Alaska weight-based Standard Shipping (2-6 business days) $10.95-$25
- Canada weight-based Standard or Expedited Shipping (low customs fees included at checkout)
- International weight-based Standard or Expedited Shipping (low customs fees included at checkout)
- We Pay US Mainland Standard Shipping when you spend $50.00+ on Raising Cages, Supplies, and Books
- 60 Day No Hassle Returns for Unused Raising Supplies
I ordered these little tubes to use on my monstera plant's air roots, to promote more leaves. They are just a tiny bit too big for this, but the service and delivery were great! And with a few twist-ties are doing the job I wanted. :)
These are solid and just what I needed.
The tubes now have milkweed cuttings in preparation for the next monarch migration.
These tubes work great in my enclosures
These tubes worked wonderfully holding my Common Milkweed for the caterpillars to munch! The leaves last much longer with the stems in water vs just placing them in the cage. Highly recommend using these!