8 pk FAT CAT 50ml large floral tubes w/ FLAT Lids to feed caterpillarsRegular price
- Shipping & Returns
Our biggest floral tubes that hold almost 50 ml of water to keep milkweed cuttings fresh longer:
- 48ml capacity large floral water tubes for less refilling
- Saves Milkweed...and ⌚️
- 8 pack
- New and Improved Longer Lasting FLAT Lids won't pool water or 💩
- Lids also easier to remove
- Use for milkweed stem cuttings, other 🐛host plants, or to hold flower cuttings to feed 🦋
- Easy to clean
- Tubes can be secured upright in traditional white floral tube racks with shelves or our yellow peg racks
- US Mainland Standard Shipping (2-6 business days) $7.95
- US Mainland RUSH Shipping (2 business days) $25
- US Hawaii, Puerto Rico, Guam, VI, Alaska weight-based Standard Shipping (2-6 business days) $10.95-$25
- Canada weight-based Standard or Expedited Shipping (low customs fees included at checkout)
- International weight-based Standard or Expedited Shipping (low customs fees included at checkout)
- We Pay US Mainland Standard Shipping when you spend $50.00+ on Raising Cages, Supplies, and Books
- 60 Day No Hassle Returns for Unused Raising Supplies
I love the flat lids on these because they keep smaller caterpillars dry. The volume is great - I don't need to refill with water every day, and they keep my common milkweed from wilting for at least three to four days.
These have been so helpful in raising caterpillars and keeping them fed. Highly recommend them.
I love these floral tubes to keep the milkweed fresh for my caterpillars. Last week I had great success with raising 13 caterpillars to adult monarchs and released them all. The mesh habitats, floral tubes that you sell are great for helping the monarchs and other butterflies.
Very good quality. They seal nicely as well
The tubes arrived quickly, and do just what I need them for. I put clipping in them after cats have eaten all the leaves and then as they come back I let them get good roots and plant them in a planter that is caged to prevent butterflies from layin