1 Short Peg Rack + 8pk Fat Cat Floral TubesRegular price
Super-Sized 50 ml Large Floral Tubes that fit securely in our new short Peg Rack Holders to keep cuttings upright and secure for your munching monarch caterpillars 😊
- 8 pack of large floral water tubes + 1 short peg rack
- Short pegs so your caterpillars can't form a chrysalis on the rack ...caterpillars will crawl off to form chrysalis on cage roof.
- 9" by 4" racks with 40 slots to space out 8 tubes over each rack
- fit 2 racks in baby cube or tall baby cages
- fit 4 racks in big cube or monarch tower
- 48 ml capacity- our largest floral tubes for less refilling
- Saves Milkweed...and ⌚️
- New and Improved flat lids on floral tubes (won't pool water or 💩)
- Lids also easier to remove
- Use for milkweed stem or leaf cuttings (or other host + nectar plants)
- Easy to clean & Reusable
- Floral Tube racks are the most secure way to elevate tubes, space out caterpillars, and keep them from crawling around in 💩
- US Mainland Standard Shipping (2-6 business days) $7.95
- US Mainland RUSH Shipping (2 business days) $25
- US Hawaii, Puerto Rico, Guam, VI, Alaska weight-based Standard Shipping (2-6 business days) $10.95-$25
- Canada weight-based Standard Shipping (7-10 business days) $15.95-$25
- Canada imports are subject to an additional 5%-13% customs tax + Clearance Entry and Disbursement fees. These are ALL government fees
- We don't ship to other int'l locations at this time
- We Pay US Mainland Standard Shipping when you spend $50.00+ on Raising Cages, Supplies, and Books
- 60 Day No Hassle Returns for Unused Raising Supplies
I've planted my milkweeds and ordered the tubes and racks and waiting for monarchs. Fast delivery and great product.
I have yet to receive this order. Do you have a tracking number?
Genius! I can't wait to use them. I have been using floral tubes for years, but this stand is genius. Also these tubes hold much more water than regular ones. I even bought a couple extra sets to give to my friends who also raise Monarchs. 🦋
I thought I would give these a try so I bought one with the fat cat tubes. I am not crazy about the fact that they only hold the fat cat ones and that you need to force the pegs apart a bit to get the tubes in, concerned about eventually breaking it. But I will definitely used it this raising season, not likely going to purchase the short one again.
Hi Colinda, we've used these for 2 years and have had zero issues with them and have never broken a single peg. Because the pegs are short, the tubes need to fit snugly or else they would tip over. I suspect after you use them a couple times you might change your mind. Check out reviews from people that have had a chance to use them. happy raising!