Twin SHORT Peg Racks BUNDLE for FAT CAT large floral tubes🌿🐛
- Shipping & Returns
Keep milkweed cuttings elevated with Peg Rack Holders that are fitted to hold our FAT CAT 50ml floral tubes:
- 2 short peg racks (FAT CAT floral tubes not included)
- Shelfless peg racks your caterpillars can't form a chrysalis under...more caterpillars will form chrysalis from mesh roof of the cage.
- 9" by 4" racks with 40 slots to space out 8 tubes over each rack
- fit 2 racks in baby cube or tall baby cages
- fit 4 racks in big cube or monarch tower
- Use to elevate milkweed stem or leaf cuttings (or other host + nectar plants)
- Other Tube sizes won't fit securely BUT pegs or holes can still be used to keep milkweed and other host plants off the cage floor (see last photo)
- Easy to clean & Reusable
- Floral Tube racks are the most secure way to elevate tubes and keep caterpillars from crawling around in 💩
- US Mainland Standard Shipping (2-6 business days) $7.95
- US Mainland RUSH Shipping (2 business days) $25 (order before 1pm ET for same day shipping)
- US Hawaii, Puerto Rico, Guam, VI, Alaska weight-based Standard Shipping (2-6 business days) $10.95-$25
- Canada weight-based Standard or Expedited Shipping (low customs fees included at checkout)
- International weight-based Standard or Expedited Shipping (low customs fees included at checkout)
- We Pay US Mainland Standard Shipping when you spend $50.00+ on Raising Cages, Supplies, and Books
- 60 Day No Hassle Returns for Unused Raising Supplies
I always put fresh cuttings in my butterfly enclosures in test tubes, and these racks work great!
Monarch Butterfly Life has exactly what need for providing a safe habitat. They were recommended by a friend and I wouldn't buy supplies anywhere else.
Allows me to place tubes exactly where I want them. Easy to rinse and wipe down.
Well engineered products for taking care of the caterpillars and the butterflies.
Great company to work with because of the products and customer service.
Never an issue, quality products