Poo Poo Platter- Fitted Square Caterpillar Cage Liner Easy Cage Cleaning
Our new and improved fitted poo poo platter plastic caterpillar cage liner fits perfectly on the floor of your baby cube or tall baby butterfly cage:
- NEW DESIGN: 14" bendable platter fitted for the baby cube and tall baby cages
- Caterpillars can't crawl under rim to form a chrysalis
- Gives baby cube and tall baby cages a solid floor so they can be carried around without spilling cuttings containers inside
- Bend opposite (diagonal) sides slightly toward the center to insert or remove liner
- Remove insert (filled with caterpillar frass/poop) and dump in garbage.
- Rinse out, dry, and put back in the cage
- Set milkweed cutting containers, plants, or leaves on platter
- Check out our Instructions Page for additional cage and accessories info
- All Butterfly Cage/Kit customers receive an invite to our Closed Facebook Group to discuss raising monarchs + post your photos
- Save 15% when you bundle 1 physical raising item with the How to Raise Monarchs Downloadable Guide (this guide also contains info on finding eggs or purchasing them from vendors, if needed)
Carrier shipping delays may occur due to the covid-19 pandemic, and delivery times can be 7-10 days...we will keep you updated as this changes:
- US Priority Shipping 2-6 business days- $7.95
- We Pay US Priority Shipping when you spend $50.00+ on Shippable Raising Cages, Supplies, and raising supply accessories (ebooks or egift cards not included in total)
- No Canada or International Shipping at this time
- 60 Day No Hassle Returns for Unused Raising Supplies
These are great! They keep the plant tubes from sliding to the center from their weight when you move the cage I have a round hamper style cage that I put a plant tray in.
Make the cage much easier to clean, as well as stabilizing the cage for moving. The caterpillars are still able to get under the sides, but cleaning is much easier now!
I found that poop and caterpillars would get under the platter. I normally would use paper towels that I could climb up the corners to seal better. Still working with some platters to improve cleaning
I ordered two platters- one for the new baby cube I bought this year and one for the tall cage I bought two years ago. The platter fits perfectly in the new baby cube. But it was too large - by perhaps 1/2 inch overall. in my tall baby tower. I reduced the size with scissors until it settled to the bottom of the cage. I like the fact that my tube racks can be positioned across almost the full bottom.
These platters are excellent! I ordered four and it has made cleanup so much easier. I definitely would recommend them.