Poo Poo Platter- Fitted Square Caterpillar Cage Liner 14"x14"x1.5"H
- Shipping & Returns
Our new and improved fitted poo poo platter plastic caterpillar cage liner for easy cage cleaning fits perfectly on the floor of your baby cube or tall baby butterfly cage:
- 14" bendable platter fitted for the baby cube and tall baby cages (will not fit other cages)
- Caterpillars can't crawl under rim to form a chrysalis
- Gives baby cube and tall baby cages a solid floor so they can be carried around without spilling cuttings containers inside
- Bend opposite (diagonal) sides slightly toward the center to insert or remove liner
- Remove insert (filled with caterpillar frass/poop) and dump in garbage.
- Rinse out, dry, and put back in the cage
- Set milkweed cutting containers, plants, or leaves on platter
- Check out our Instructions Page for additional cage and accessories info
- All Butterfly Cage/Kit customers receive an invite to our Closed Facebook Group to discuss raising monarchs + post your photos
- Save 15% when you bundle 1 physical raising item with the How to Raise Monarchs Downloadable Guide (this guide also contains info on finding eggs or purchasing them from vendors, if needed)
- US Mainland Standard Shipping (2-6 business days) $7.95
- US Mainland RUSH Shipping (2 business days) $25 (order before 1pm ET for same day shipping)
- US Hawaii, Puerto Rico, Guam, VI, Alaska weight-based Standard Shipping (2-6 business days) $10.95-$25
- Canada weight-based Standard or Expedited Shipping (low customs fees included at checkout)
- International weight-based Standard or Expedited Shipping (low customs fees included at checkout)
- We Pay US Mainland Standard Shipping when you spend $50.00+ on Raising Cages, Supplies, and Books
- 60 Day No Hassle Returns for Unused Raising Supplies
Last year was my first experience with the poo poo platter and I was amazed at how quickly cleanup went and how I could remove and replace the platter with no struggling as it fit perfectly and created very little disturbance in the cage.
The platter works fine, makes cleaning out the cage so much easier.
This is the best invention ! Makes cleanup a breeze! I put a paper towel on it for even easier cleanup and then replace it with another paper towel ! Very easy to slide in and out if the tall cage but not so easy getting out of the baby cage.. wish they could make a smaller one to fit in the door of the baby cage so you don’t have to bend it.. cracked my last one bending multiple times and the frass bounces off if it when bending.. but it is perfect for the tall cage!! Bought 2 this time!
Perfect for keeping the cages clean! Thank you.
This really solved the problem of keeping our indoor environment and the cage clean.