Poo Poo Platter- Fitted Square Caterpillar Cage Liner 14"x14"x1.5"HRegular price
- Shipping & Returns
NEW STURDIER DESIGN NOV '20: Our new and improved fitted poo poo platter plastic caterpillar cage liner for easy cage cleaning fits perfectly on the floor of your baby cube or tall baby butterfly cage:
- 14" bendable platter fitted for the baby cube and tall baby cages (will not fit other cages)
- Caterpillars can't crawl under rim to form a chrysalis
- Gives baby cube and tall baby cages a solid floor so they can be carried around without spilling cuttings containers inside
- Bend opposite (diagonal) sides slightly toward the center to insert or remove liner
- Remove insert (filled with caterpillar frass/poop) and dump in garbage.
- Rinse out, dry, and put back in the cage
- Set milkweed cutting containers, plants, or leaves on platter
- Check out our Instructions Page for additional cage and accessories info
- All Butterfly Cage/Kit customers receive an invite to our Closed Facebook Group to discuss raising monarchs + post your photos
- Save 15% when you bundle 1 physical raising item with the How to Raise Monarchs Downloadable Guide (this guide also contains info on finding eggs or purchasing them from vendors, if needed)
- US Mainland Standard Shipping (2-6 business days) $7.95
- US Mainland RUSH Shipping (2 business days) $25 (order before 1pm ET for same day shipping)
- US Hawaii, Puerto Rico, Guam, VI, Alaska weight-based Standard Shipping (2-6 business days) $10.95-$25
- Canada weight-based Standard or Expedited Shipping (low customs fees included at checkout)
- International weight-based Standard or Expedited Shipping (low customs fees included at checkout)
- We Pay US Mainland Standard Shipping when you spend $50.00+ on Raising Cages, Supplies, and Books
- 60 Day No Hassle Returns for Unused Raising Supplies
This is perfect. Sturdier than paper towels for cleaning.
I bought 2 of these & they are simply wonderful! They are easy to clean & saves me quite a bit of time in cleaning my butterfly habitats. It is a must have for butterfly rearers!
I forgot about this at the beginning of my season but soon realized that I forgot. Went on line and ordered it right away... sooooooo much easier to clean that then the entire bottom of the cage! Have to get another for the other cage too!
I love this product for my butterfly cages. It makes clean up so easy! It also helps stabilize the cage when moving it. I highly recommend getting the poo poo platter with any cage purchase.
This platter proved incredibly useful as I collected more caterpillars than I could possibly have anticipated. It made cleaning the cage really simple, and I felt good about keeping everything sanitary. Worth the price in every way.